Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

BTB super fiesta is live

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
BTB super fiesta.... Think I will play some Halo 5 tonight to check this out. Love fiesta....
Oh hell yeah. This is gonna be fun.
I'm excited to try it out tonight! Hopefully I can find a match. I never could find a match of rock n rail for some reason
They didn't get rid of H3 Classic yet did they?
Can't wait to get off work and spawn in with an SMG and shotgun, lol. But seriously, I think this is going to be a lot of fun, can't wait to try it.
It is all fun and games until the enemy base randomly spawns two Hannibal Mantises and an Ultra Banshee...
Woah really? That's awesome, should be fun!

Which rotational does it replace? H3 Throwback or Rock/Rail?
andy2608 wrote:

H3 Throwback.
andy2608 wrote:

H3 Throwback.
Thank you! :D

Can't wait to hop back on for that. Anyone want to play soon? GT same as user.
What maps did they put in it? I see Risen in the tweet.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
What maps did they put in it? I see Risen in the tweet.
My first match is eagle square
LethalQ wrote:
Is it just random weapons or do random vehicles spawn as well?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Is it just random weapons or do random vehicles spawn as well?
Only played the one match so far but I guess random vehicles as there was a guess hog and temple ghost on the map. But not sure how random the vehicles are just yet. Just JIPd on risen and see a Hannibal wasp
LethalQ wrote:
Only played the one match so far but I guess random vehicles as there was a guess hog and temple ghost on the map. But not sure how random the vehicles are just yet. Just JIPd on risen and see a Hannibal wasp
Alright, thanks for the info. I was mainly just wondering how the vehicles work and if there would be smaller maps on it. Seeing a Banshee on Traffic Jam for example would be interesting in a bad way. I'll have to play this sometime before it's removed.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Alright, thanks for the info. I was mainly just wondering how the vehicles work and if there would be smaller maps on it. Seeing a Banshee on Traffic Jam for example would be interesting in a bad way.
The vehicles seem to be random versions of what ever was there orginally. But I think they stay what ever version they are... Like on risen there is a wasp, this game it was a Hannibal wasp and when it was destoryed later another Hannibal wasp spawned.
I just played my first game, and i definitely need to adjust to this new playlist. Also I can say its pretty intense and gives good exp
Regice554 wrote:
I just played my first game, and i definitely need to adjust to this new playlist. Also I can say its pretty intense and gives good exp
I am liking the playlist. It's pretty fun I think
LethalQ wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
I am liking the playlist. It's pretty fun I think
Oh yeah im 4 games in and im loving every second of it
Its a fun mode but somehow the spawns are still pretty bad even on these huge maps lol
Svbtlety wrote:
They didn't get rid of H3 Classic yet did they?
i think they did :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2