Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

BTB Super Fiesta Permanent?

OP Alaris ll

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I normally don't ever find myself having as much fun in Halo 5 matchmaking or wishing a gamemode to be permanent, but BTB super fiesta has been an absolute thrill for me. I've been enjoying the experience the gamemode has to offer and it's a bit different from playing the standard super fiesta. Playing on bigger maps just feels right then it is playing on riptide or any other small maps. In the standard super fiesta, everything is faster pace and usually quite sweaty. If things aren't looking your way, you at least have a small chance in turning things around. (I know this probably the intention of this mode). However, in the BTB version, things aren't as fast pace compared to the original mode but thats just my opinion and I feel that each team has a good chance of turning the tides of the game with the vehicles provided or the usual luck of the spawn of weapons. Throwing in the req vehicles makes the gamemode exciting and absolutely chaotic. The spawns are spread out for the most part, and I wish to see some old btb maps make a return in the playlist for even more variety like, Antifreeze, Unearthed, etc. My hope is that 343 will make this gamemode permanent over the original super fiesta because honestly playing super fiesta on bigger maps with req vehicle varients is significantly better than playing on a small fast pace map.
I think it will stay as rotational. I think it would be cool if it replaced normal fiesta tho.
I would 100% continue to play it if it were permanent.
I would like it to stay as a permanent Playlist, but i dont think that will happen. I would do with a rotational, too
I would also like it to be permanent playlist. Regular super feista got the treatment, why not the btb version? And i know a couple of people who soley get on halo 5 for super fiesta, and who knows how many the btb one pulled in. If they want to to keep, or help the game population, they should keep it as a permanent playlist. At the very least, keep it in rotation, AND put it in the future halo titles.

It would also help people with the target master commendation, as well as other weapon and vehicle comedations. In adition players can grind for what ever they want in this playlist, without the various hassles of warzone or warzone turbo.
As long as it doesn't replace regular BTB, I'd have no issue with it being permanent although I doubt it will happen due to population issues.
Can't wait to try it out!
If there's still a consistently high number of people playing it near the end of its 2-week run and continues that trend the next few times it pops up as a rotational, it'll certainly have a chance of becoming a permanent playlist. That's likely how Super Fiesta ended up becoming a permanent playlist.
Doubt it be permanent, I kind of have to disagree with op since didn't find it fun since it just felt like an unbalanced mess and stressful, I actually just ended up playing normal BTB afterwards.
ronnie42 wrote:
it just felt like an unbalanced mess
I agree, but that's basically what Fiesta is supposed to be.
Not sure if 343 will make it permanent but I will be having fun in there while it is available anyway. I'm in Australia and when we get games on our servers they actually end up being quite even despite the unbalanced nature of it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sort of yes but fortune didn't favour the bold for me...just felt more like a nightmare to play.
Regice554 wrote:
I would also like it to be permanent playlist. Regular super feista got the treatment, why not the btb version? And i know a couple of people who soley get on halo 5 for super fiesta, and who knows how many the btb one pulled in. If they want to to keep, or help the game population, they should keep it as a permanent playlist. At the very least, keep it in rotation, AND put it in the future halo titles.

It would also help people with the target master commendation, as well as other weapon and vehicle comedations. In adition players can grind for what ever they want in this playlist, without the various hassles of warzone or warzone turbo.
Haha, pretty much the only thing I do in Halo 5 these days is Super Fiesta! Its by far the best mode they've ever 'created'! A big team version of it just gives some nice variety :)

I certainly wouldn't mind it becoming a permanent mode beside Super Fiesta. They play fairly differently from each other seeing as you have so many more players along with powerful vehicles.
For me, the penultimate Halo experience was Halo 4's heavies playlist. That sort of madcap btb experience has been sorely lacking in Halo 5 until now! I doubt they will make it a permanent playlist, but with the support it's getting, I hope it shows up every other week or so.
It feels like they've been listening to my complaints about objective, infantry focused btb for the past few years and finally made a game type just for me! The weird part is that I lost my first four or five matches of it, and I still feel like I'm back where I'm comfortable in Halo!
Highly doubt it will be permanent, but I'd love to see that happen. It's a lot of fun, probably my favorite playlist right now.
I don't think the announcement mentioned it was for a limited time as it does with other types or ration playlist though
I would 100% continue to play it if it were permanent.
As would I. I'd love to see BTB Super Fiesta become a permanent playlist just like Super Fiesta
LUKEPOWA wrote:
As long as it doesn't replace regular BTB, I'd have no issue with it being permanent although I doubt it will happen due to population issues.
I dont play BTB because i dont know the maps. this is a decent way to learn the maps.
ronnie42 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sort of yes but fortune didn't favour the bold for me...just felt more like a nightmare to play.
That can true. However, in my opinion, I believe that warzone is more of a nightmare to play because if the enemy team has higher req levels than you, you're gonna struggle trying to obtain higher reqs. With fiesta it's just the luck of the draw with your weapons and thats what makes it so crazy. Some people enjoy that.
Alaris ll wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
That can true. However, in my opinion, I believe that warzone is more of a nightmare to play because if the enemy team has higher req levels than you, you're gonna struggle trying to obtain higher reqs. With fiesta it's just the luck of the draw with your weapons and thats what makes it so crazy. Some people enjoy that.
I think we know that for u its not luck
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3