Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

BTB Super Fiesta Permanent?

OP Alaris ll

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Alaris ll wrote:
I normally don't ever find myself having as much fun in Halo 5 matchmaking or wishing a gamemode to be permanent, but BTB super fiesta has been an absolute thrill for me. I've been enjoying the experience the gamemode has to offer and it's a bit different from playing the standard super fiesta. Playing on bigger maps just feels right then it is playing on riptide or any other small maps. In the standard super fiesta, everything is faster pace and usually quite sweaty. If things aren't looking your way, you at least have a small chance in turning things around. (I know this probably the intention of this mode). However, in the BTB version, things aren't as fast pace compared to the original mode but thats just my opinion and I feel that each team has a good chance of turning the tides of the game with the vehicles provided or the usual luck of the spawn of weapons. Throwing in the req vehicles makes the gamemode exciting and absolutely chaotic. The spawns are spread out for the most part, and I wish to see some old btb maps make a return in the playlist for even more variety like, Antifreeze, Unearthed, etc. My hope is that 343 will make this gamemode permanent over the original super fiesta because honestly playing super fiesta on bigger maps with req vehicle varients is significantly better than playing on a small fast pace map.
Hey everyone! It looks like it's sticking around after all!
After playing it more, I think I'm finding it a little more frustrating than fun. I'll probably stick to regular BTB more in the future.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
After playing it more, I think I'm finding it a little more frustrating than fun. I'll probably stick to regular BTB more in the future.
Well it's not everyone's cup of tea. Like the standard version, it still is based on luck and how your play style is.
Alaris ll wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Well it's not everyone's cup of tea. Like the standard version, it still is based on luck and how your play style is.
I liked it more than regular BTB. Will come back to H5 for it. But for now I will stick with MCC.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
I honestly couldn't care less about regular super fiesta any more. I never liked it being 5v5 on small maps but 8v8 on btb maps is great.
My only complaint is that the vehicles are so limited. Add a few more maps with scorpions maybe swap some of the hogs for vespins or sword hogs and definitely add a few Phaetons!
Well if nothing else, your post has made me curious. I’m gonna have to try it out - thanks for the post
I say keep it rotational as they do with alot of other gametypes. It keeps the hype and fun for the playlist. It will also consistently get more players as it rotates then it would if it was permanent. It would suffer the same as grifball, action sack, etc.
James4125 wrote:
I honestly couldn't care less about regular super fiesta any more. I never liked it being 5v5 on small maps but 8v8 on btb maps is great.
My only complaint is that the vehicles are so limited. Add a few more maps with scorpions maybe swap some of the hogs for vespins or sword hogs and definitely add a few Phaetons!
It would be nice to see a phaeton. I thought at some point 343 would put in a phaeton in regular BTB a year ago to help players out that needed phaeton kill commendations since its only attainable in warzone.
I say keep it rotational as they do with alot of other gametypes. It keeps the hype and fun for the playlist. It will also consistently get more players as it rotates then it would if it was permanent. It would suffer the same as grifball, action sack, etc.
From my view and experience as of why grifball suffered is because there were teams of 4 that consistently spawn killed to get triple digit kills which made it ridiculous to play for the most part. As for action sack, there probably wasn't enough gamemodes to make it exciting and you had all sorts of fun creative custom gamemodes that you could find in the custom browsers that 343 could've implemented like the, escape from (many variations) maps, splatter monkey, hot pursuit, order 66, etc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2