OP Alaris ll

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
ouv wrote:
Alaris ll wrote:
This is another thing that seems counterintuitive to me. "The majority of players want to play X instead of Y, so we should remove X to force them to play Y"
Gonna have to agree here. I know triple team is back and I'm not a big fan of it and if they remove btb superfiesta for the next rotational playlist (I don't actually know what is the next playlist yet) like griffball or action sack then halo 5 is gonna be taking the back seat while I enjoy playing another game.
Give the players what they want! It's how games stay alive!
Yeah but not everyone all the damn 24/7 wants Fiesta. Try playing something close to ranked but isn't ranked. There is nothing other than quick play and can't find a game on that

Halo 2 had it right

They had social playlists that were ranked playlists
Rumble pit
Team training
Skirmish
Swat

Those were ranked and social lists
They really need a social FFA
Social hcs
Social slayer
Social swat would be nice
Alaris ll wrote:
ouv wrote:
Alaris ll wrote:
This is another thing that seems counterintuitive to me. "The majority of players want to play X instead of Y, so we should remove X to force them to play Y"
Gonna have to agree here. I know triple team is back and I'm not a big fan of it and if they remove btb superfiesta for the next rotational playlist (I don't actually know what is the next playlist yet) like griffball or action sack then halo 5 is gonna be taking the back seat while I enjoy playing another game.
Give the players what they want! It's how games stay alive!
Yeah but not everyone all the damn 24/7 wants Fiesta. Try playing something close to ranked but isn't ranked. There is nothing other than quick play and can't find a game on that

Halo 2 had it right

They had social playlists that were ranked playlists
Rumble pit
Team training
Skirmish
Swat

Those were ranked and social lists
They really need a social FFA
Social hcs
Social slayer
Social swat would be nice
Yeah just to play the playlists and not have to have a team or go hard. Especially if your team has no mic and you can learn the playlist and get better. Now halo 3 did this sort of thing too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3