Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Btb Traffic Jam needs to get axed

OP CODEMONKEY117

Anyone else feel Traffic Jam needs to get axed? It's WAY to small of a map for BTB. There are warthogs but they are pretty useless since it's so cluttered.
I like Traffic Jam.
It's great for a 4V4 game but BTB is headache to play on it maybe if it was bit more open I wouldn't have an issue with it but it seems to be that ALL the big team maps are too confined. Imo the only good BTB maps are the Halo 3 remakes.
Yeah this map is awful.
It's great for a 4V4 game but BTB is headache to play on it maybe if it was bit more open I wouldn't have an issue with it but it seems to be that ALL the big team maps are too confined. Imo the only good BTB maps are the Halo 3 remakes.
I think 4v4 would be a bit too spacey and big for the map. I think it's supposed to be a bit chaotic on purpose but I see what ya mean with it being cramped. I don't mind it honestly but it's definitely not my favorite BTB map.
It's one of the better BTB maps in my mind. It works well as a small map since there are tunnels, open areas, bridges, and multiple floors to deal with.
Getting rid of the Warthogs and the Ghosts and making it an all infantry foot slog might work.
Call it "Traffic Jam" cause no vehicles could make it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
we ride together we die together. bad boys for life