4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12
It looks good
The whispered truth is buck's pistol
I even thought so at first but its not. The whispered truth is a total different design.
The new magnum did peak my interest..
this included sand to give more variety to arms and become a weapon canon
I even thought so at first but its not. The whispered truth is a total different design.
The whispered truth has a suppressor that you can take off. So im guessing the gunfighter magnum is the whispered truth without the suppressor.
oh.. Beautiful ! :)
But will we be able to use it in customs?
We should.
Zilla 2K wrote:
True, but the Whispered Truth has a silencer on it while Buck's does not.
Dude, Bucks pistol IS whispered truth, not trying to be a yoink! or anything
Funny how your wrong thought? It's not the same weapon ? ....
J Undead S wrote:
J Undead S wrote:
Well I already have everything in the game, so I should get it relatively quick
Right? My 700k req points are itching to be used :D
I still spend mine for some reason. Probs to get more hannibal scorpions or other things. Should start saving up now lol
The only things I want are MOAR BANSHEES :D I keep running out of Ultras and Temples. So I but about 5 golds a day
Can't forget about those banshees and phaetons, the ultra and Helios variants are as rare as unicorns. Strange thing is, within a few hours, I managed to get 2 nornfangs, 3 spnkr primes and at least 1 prophet's banes without a single phaeton or Hannibal scorpion in sight. If you ask me, it should be the other way around
That's how it is for me...but with Wasps. I want them so much and I keep getting Nornfangs and crap like that instead. "crap" lol
Well...then its time to go Buck wild!
I like these forums where people get exited for stuff instead of complain. But dat sexy new magnum dough. You know I got a cool idea. 343 should brig back the jet pack as a pickup. Imagine the banshe Trolling.
Is beautifully
Yet believe?
Is this pistol will be a loadout weapon
is it a req card? or a permanent variation?
The whispered truth has a suppressor that you can take off. So im guessing the gunfighter magnum is the whispered truth without the suppressor.
I'm not sure about that
I want it
what will be the difference other than faster re lode??
I'm looking forward to this to be quite honest. It'll be nice to have another magnum in the game. Also, those new weapon skins are looking pretty nice. :)
Zilla 2K wrote:
True, but the Whispered Truth has a silencer on it while Buck's does not.
Dude, Bucks pistol IS whispered truth, not trying to be a yoink! or anything
So one has a silencer but the other does not. Also the one without a silencer doesn't have smart scope (we need more weapons like this, like classic ce assault rifle or classic shotgun)
Wait, so buck has two op mythic weapons? Because he has oathsworn and now whispered truth.
No. The Oathsworn is the personal shotgun of Kelly 087 of Blue Team.
Whispered truth is not confirmed to be Buck's personal sidearm.
Cut scenes are not always final art so for all we know it could be:
A. A gunfighter magnum
B. A reskinned gunfighter magnum
C. The whispered truth.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...