Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Buy power weapons and vehicle by using REQ points

OP JetPrime595

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello guys
I was thinking about how req system can be made improvement for warzone mode. By improving it, the system allow these players who earned REQ Certification could able purchase more power weapons, vehicles and power ups by using REQ ponits instead of being frustration, hoping that you will get more stuff that you wanted from REQ pack even tho you have the certification.
What you think about this idea guys?
Thanks for your time reading this post!
inb4 people complain that its pay to win
with the exception of wasps, i have dozens of everything, in some cases I have hundreds. You can already use your req points to get vehicles. The randomness is purposeful so as not to stack up on one in particular, but you end up with dozens of everything anyway. I am also sitting on over 900k points.
Then everyone would stockpile wasps and pheatons. The random system works in the aspect that players can't spam the same weapon and vehicle over and over again. I had hundreds of most of the reqs and sold most as I rarely used them. Apart from the really rare items I have plenty in stock.
343 wouldn't do that because when people get frustrated from opening packs and not getting what they want. Then they start buying gold packs it makes them too much money
343 wouldn't do that because when people get frustrated from opening packs and not getting what they want. Then they start buying gold packs it makes them too much money
Wait companies don't want to make money?
Wait companies don't want to make money?
I didn't say they don't want to make money. But the req system takes advantage of people that don't want to wait to get things they want
Gold pack don't give you the the exact power up weapons nor vehicles that you wanted..... Gold pack still give you random just like rest of pack.
inb4 people complain that its pay to win
Whatever this guy said. Yeah people well sure as hell complain that this is "pay to win".
Some people have almost 1 million REQ points at a given time. Do you really want one person to have over 100 Nornfangs at a time?
B2rozzi wrote:
Some people have almost 1 million REQ points at a given time. Do you really want one person to have over 100 Nornfangs at a time?
Yeah.... but a lot of the 120+ people have like 30 of any mythic weapons anyway.

And everyone would just spam buy the Answer and Blaze, cuz they're only rare, so it would be cheaper, but are one of the most OP weapons.
Warzone at that point would turn into Wasp-zone, because that's what everyone would be buying if they could cherry pick their REQ cards lol. Since it's lv 3 it'd be the cheapest vehicle to buy with RP, since I'm assuming that higher lv REQ cards would cost more.
B2rozzi wrote:
Yeah.... but a lot of the 120+ people have like 30 of any mythic weapons anyway.

And everyone would just spam buy the Answer and Blaze, cuz they're only rare, so it would be cheaper, but are one of the most OP weapons.
I never use them because I'm always afraid I'll lose them.

Then I see I have 62 of each.
Not gonna happen and better not happen. Thats the real definition of play to win. As of now the reqs system is doing fine.
B2rozzi wrote:
B2rozzi wrote:

The Mythics or the Answer and Blaze?
B2rozzi wrote:
B2rozzi wrote:

Answer and Blaze.
B2rozzi wrote:
B2rozzi wrote:
B2rozzi wrote:

Answer and Blaze.
Oh. Lucky I have around 30, but I'm trying to waste all my common variants first so I can stockpile the Rares.
Then everyone would stockpile wasps and pheatons. The random system works in the aspect that players can't spam the same weapon and vehicle over and over again. I had hundreds of most of the reqs and sold most as I rarely used them. Apart from the really rare items I have plenty in stock.
This exactly. While the req system isn't perfect as of right now, adding the option to specifically buy reqs wouldn't make the situation any better.

If this was added, everyone would be hoarding wasps,mythic weapons,Ultra banshees, etc. To the point of there being next to no variety in WZ. Once you unlocked the cert of (lets say, a Hannibal for example) you could easily just buy a ton of them and not have to worry about conserving your high end reqs, encouraging players to use higher tier items/their favorite items and nothing else in warzone.
This exactly. While the req system isn't perfect as of right now, adding the option to specifically buy reqs wouldn't make the situation any better.

If this was added, everyone would be hoarding wasps,mythic weapons,Ultra banshees, etc. To the point of there being next to no variety in WZ. Once you unlocked the cert of (lets say, a Hannibal for example) you could easily just buy a ton of them and not have to worry about conserving your high end reqs, encouraging players to use higher tier items/their favorite items and nothing else in warzone.
The only way I think they could make something along the lines of buying specific reqs would be if they did something similar to the month of mythic. Once a week add 2-3 packs that you can buy with points( or money as it would anyways) of a specific weapon and vehicle. Maybe 1 of each variant in the pack. They would most likely place them at 80k but would be more reasonable at 50k, but that's my thoughts. Even then it could get abused with players that have points that they don't use as they have everything.
This idea has the possibility to be absolutely broken becuse some guy can save up his req points form level 1 - 139. Then he might buy like a billion nornfangs and other myth weapons. yha that will not be fun at all for the rest of us. You need to look at the big picture in warzone don't just think about your self, and think will this ruin the game for anyone else but make it better for you. Just think about it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2