Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Buy the relief and recovery pack

OP VexedShadow8

Hello everybody. So not to long ago, we received the relief and recovery pack. And in the description it says, “ we will donate %100 of the money to those in need of the coronavirus and others on the front lines” I’m sure you’ve heard of the pandemic, and what’s happening around the world, and why I’m persuading you, to make a difference. To be a hero, and donate as little as $10 to hospitals and the GlobalGiving’s Coronavirus Relief Fund to help out and to do something to try and stop covid 19. So even if you don’t need the req pack for the weapon skins and the armor and helmets, do it to donate the money to stop this pandemic.

message me if you have any questions, or if you agree with me on this.

good luck, stay safe, and god bless. 🙏
thank you.
I have already bought it once and plan to buy it three more times tonight 😊
Glad to hear it:)
I have donated some of my Microsoft rewards points to the charities on the reward app. Every little bit helps. Other than that I tend to try and keep my donations local.
LethalQ wrote:
I have donated some of my Microsoft rewards points to the charities on the reward app. Every little bit helps. Other than that I tend to try and keep my donations local.
Every little bit helps:)
Hello everybody. So not to long ago, we received the relief and recovery pack. And in the description it says, “ we will donate %100 of the money to those in need of the coronavirus and others on the front lines” I’m sure you’ve heard of the pandemic, and what’s happening around the world, and why I’m persuading you, to make a difference. To be a hero, and donate as little as $10 to hospitals and the GlobalGiving’s Coronavirus Relief Fund to help out and to do something to try and stop covid 19. So even if you don’t need the req pack for the weapon skins and the armor and helmets, do it to donate the money to stop this pandemic.

message me if you have any questions, or if you agree with me on this.

good luck, stay safe, and god bless. 🙏
thank you.
This is an excellent way to get players to give support to those affected by the COVID 19. Hopefully, more games/gaming companies will add this in other games to support the Relief Fund.

I intend to go onto my Halo 5 game and purchase 1 or 2 of this REQ Pack once I get the chance.
Glad to hear it:)

And thanks for the compliment on that.

stay safe, and god bless 🙏
I am French, I pay this pack, becaus im hero lmao
The world needs a hero like us, support us.
Play halo like never before!
I can speak alittle “french” lmao

bien content de l'entendre! Et j'apprécie votre soutien à ce sujet. Beaucoup de prix. Jouez au halo comme jamais auparavant!
Planning on buying. Don’t know when but soon....