Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Buying req packs

OP VaIakis

Bought a gold req pack last night and the full pack was all uncommon surely something went wrong
Nope it delivered from what it said from the description.
Quote:
Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available.
If you have not completed the silvers, you will get silver stuff in your gold pack. I recommend you start with silvers, and complete these before buying gold. I started the collection with golds myself, but had too much time on my hand and could have finished quicker, had I started with silvers.
If you have not completed the silvers, you will get silver stuff in your gold pack. I recommend you start with silvers, and complete these before buying gold. I started the collection with golds myself, but had too much time on my hand and could have finished quicker, had I started with silvers.
This is the absolute best way to do the REQ collection.
I started with gold as well.
Well, you're rank 84, so you most likely don't have all the silvers unlocked, so it's perfectly normal to get all uncommons. Sure it's kind of bad luck, but that's why you Finish silvers first.
Bronze > Silvers > Golds
Silvers > Golds
You can skip Bronze packs. If I remember right, Mongooses are only available by opening Bronze packs and you can skip and head for Silvers first.
I been buying golds since I started playing the game but now I'm going to start buying bronze to g wet all the commons. Then move on to silver.
This is the absolute best way to do the REQ collection.
Absoultley, just really slow, but no matter what, unlocking everything takes a long time.

I have all the Permanents unlocked, aside from reqs not in normal system(e.g, Classic Helmets, Pro team skins, etc.). So to the OP, it is not broken, the desrciption says, "Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available." As it says, amound of Uncommon to Legendary REQs, meaning that it can be Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, or Legendary.
I been buying golds since I started playing the game but now I'm going to start buying bronze to g wet all the commons. Then move on to silver.
Yep. That's what I did to open everything. If I were starting over then I'd go bronze until commons were done but well into the game I'd just open the silvers until you start getting 2 x 1500 RP cards inside indicating it's time to go gold. Then, when you start seeing 2 x 3000 RP cards in gold packs you're done and RPs will pile up like butts in a chain smoker's ashtray.
Heck for a while there emblems took up the unlock slots.... And of course just as soon as I got all them they was removed from that slot and came in the 3rd slot...
VaIakis wrote:
Bought a gold req pack last night and the full pack was all uncommon surely something went wrong
Did you mean bought as in "bought with money" or "bought with REQ points"? Because if you meant "bought with money", I'm just gonna say don't do that. Ever. It's not worth a couple dollars at a glorified slot machine to try and get something you want.
However, if you meant, "bought with REQ points", then this doesn't really apply to you, does it?