Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can I get to level 152?

OP Skywalker935

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I’m at level 109 with 11327/80000 XP. Can I get to level 152 before the release of Infinite? I’m using as many boosts as I can. Tell me what you think? Do you think I can reach it?
If we guess that Infinite will release on the 15th of Nov that is the 20th anniversary of CE, you will need to earn 175 894 xp per day to get to 152. It´s not impossible but it is a big amount of H5 every day.
I'm sure you can do it if you stick to it.
Translator
Reaching level 152 is quite a challenge, just think that when you reach 151 you must gather as much experience as repeating more than 100 levels.
Good luck with this, I recommend you play a lot of Warzone this weekend it will be double experience, make the most of it
If we assume that Halo Infinite will get released in exactly 250 days (beginning of November 2021), you will need to collect 46,250,000 xp or 190,000 xp/day. This is definitely possible if you play the game enough.

If we translate the xp requirement into a time figure, I have found that you will approximately collect 1,000 xp/min from Mythic Warzone Firefight if either XP Jackpots or Rare XP Boosts are used and lobby time is excluded. This means that you need to spend around 33 days of playing Mythic Warzone Firefight or around 3 hours of Mythic Warzone Firefight per day.

If you wish to perform this strategy, I would highly recommend using Silver Packs as the main source for XP Boosts. This is due to the pack giving out the largest number of high value boosts compared to it cost. Some of the boosts with the highest value is the Uncommon Warzone XP Jackpot and the Rare Warzone XP Boost which award a similar payout and are by far much more common than the Ultra Rare and Legendary boosts from Gold Packs.
If we assume that Halo Infinite will get released in exactly 250 days (beginning of November 2021), you will need to collect 46,250,000 xp or 190,000 xp/day. This is definitely possible if you play the game enough.

If we translate the xp requirement into a time figure, I have found that you will approximately collect 1,000 xp/min from Mythic Warzone Firefight if either XP Jackpots or Rare XP Boosts are used and lobby time is excluded. This means that you need to spend around 33 days of playing Mythic Warzone Firefight or around 3 hours of Mythic Warzone Firefight per day.

If you wish to perform this strategy, I would highly recommend using Silver Packs as the main source for XP Boosts. This is due to the pack giving out the largest number of high value boosts compared to it cost. Some of the boosts with the highest value is the Uncommon Warzone XP Jackpot and the Rare Warzone XP Boost which award a similar payout and are by far much more common than the Ultra Rare and Legendary boosts from Gold Packs.
Thanks!!
Possible? Yes... realistic?? Mmmmm... that's all up to you. If you feel you can play enough to get almost 200k a day... then yea... it's totally possible. Good news is, I honestly believe there will be enough of us still playing for various reasons after Infinite comes out that you'll have some company to help you finish.
Prewojo wrote:
Possible? Yes... realistic?? Mmmmm... that's all up to you. If you feel you can play enough to get almost 200k a day... then yea... it's totally possible. Good news is, I honestly believe there will be enough of us still playing for various reasons after Infinite comes out that you'll have some company to help you finish.
I appreciate that from you. Although I have exams and school, I hope I can have time to achieve this.
Prewojo wrote:
I appreciate that from you. Although I have exams and school, I hope I can have time to achieve this.
Keep in mind that this is an average... on days you can... get a little more, that way the days you don't get a lot of xp don't hurt as bad. I average 120-130k per day. But there have been days I hit 300k... there have been days (especially work days) where I'm lucky to get 100k... just do the best you can and worry about playing. By the time you get to the mid 140s and where I'm at now (150)... you'll hardly see any change. So just play and enjoy the ride!!
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Keep in mind that this is an average... on days you can... get a little more, that way the days you don't get a lot of xp don't hurt as bad. I average 120-130k per day. But there have been days I hit 300k... there have been days (especially work days) where I'm lucky to get 100k... just do the best you can and worry about playing. By the time you get to the mid 140s and where I'm at now (150)... you'll hardly see any change. So just play and enjoy the ride!!
In my viewpoint, it's actually at the later ranks that the changes will become truly notable. For me, I do have a very optimistic view of the xp requirements and only look at the remainder and not everything that I have done. Yesterday, I reached another even million which has resulted in that only 27 million xp remains. Even if this is slightly above half of the requirement, it will become much easier to make notable progress towards the remaining xp.

Now, I do only have to get 270k xp to break the 1% mark unlike few weeks ago when this number was above 300k.
not to break your hopes but i am 150 and i do not think i will get it
Kazhuira wrote:
Everything is about how much time you spend playing the game and how efficiently you use the time.
It’s possible, but it’s very mentally taxing. I consistently got over 120k a day for a little over a month before I started slipping. It was negatively affecting my personal life, so I had to take it down a notch. Everyone’s personal life is different though, so if you have the time and want to make the grind then I wish you luck. On the weekends with warzone assault or warzone turbo, try to get at least a million xp. This will lessen the blow if you miss a few days during the work week

edit: for perspective it took me right at a year to go from 148 to 152, playing very consistently. I believe I ended up averaging around 600,000 xp a week for the year.
Kazhuira wrote:
Everything is about how much time you spend playing the game and how efficiently you use the time.
I usually play 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening
If we guess that Infinite will release on the 15th of Nov that is the 20th anniversary of CE, you will need to earn 175 894 xp per day to get to 152. It´s not impossible but it is a big amount of H5 every day.
Yeah. Going to echo these sentiments here since I've been on the grind since March of last year (currently sr150). Halo 5 has essentially been the only game I've played since then, and it has burned me out, even at a casual pace. Yours, unfortunately, will not be so casual at this point. So get ready for hours upon hours of the same game everyday of your life until launch. On top of that, you'll more than likely be spending real money on Legendary boosts just to keep up with the xp pace needed on a daily basis. Otherwise you will be reeeeaaallly spending hours and hours per day on the game.

Not trying to bum you out, but I think people should really know what they are getting into before dumping in a bunch of hours, getting burned out, then quitting. If you're up for it, then good luck my friend.
Unless you are willing to put in hours every day it isn't achievable, I'm a third through 151 and it feels like a grind... I think some people underestimate the level curve, the last 2 levels are brutal.
It’s also worth mentioning once you’ve unlocked ALL the permanent unlocks (armor, visor, helmet, weapon/vehicle REQs), buying future Req packs gives you back about 60% of the cost of RP. Gold, for example, costs 10k, but gives you 6k back plus all the XP boosts.

All this to say, boosts do become more readily available and helps with the mountainous climb. Just don’t burn out, play other games in between. Focus on featured playlists or Mythic Warzone. Get it!
It’s also worth mentioning once you’ve unlocked ALL the permanent unlocks (armor, visor, helmet, weapon/vehicle REQs), buying future Req packs gives you back about 60% of the cost of RP. Gold, for example, costs 10k, but gives you 6k back plus all the XP boosts.

All this to say, boosts do become more readily available and helps with the mountainous climb. Just don’t burn out, play other games in between. Focus on featured playlists or Mythic Warzone. Get it!
It's what I just did, I just went up 2 more levels

Also... no to sure if this was mentioned yet... but make sure you check out the featured playlists. You get better xp than regular playlists... this weekend it's turbo and CE Anniversary.
Prewojo wrote:

Also... no to sure if this was mentioned yet... but make sure you check out the featured playlists. You get better xp than regular playlists... this weekend it's turbo and CE Anniversary.
In turbo can I earn more XP than in mythical shooting?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2