Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can I reach 152 before infinite? ( read post )

OP TheGoodGuy04456

Ok, I can get straight to the point, I am rank 145 rn, can I make it, how much time will I need to put in and how much Xp will need to be gained on a daily basis
SR145 requires 7.75 million XP
SR152 requires 50 million XP

So, do 42 million divided by the number of days you think might be between now and the launch of Infinite.
Without knowing the release date, it's hard to calculate how much experience you need to average per day.

But hey lets try to have some fun with that. As of this writing (at least where I live), it's Feb 25th. It's the 56th day of Year 2021. That leaves 301 days till the end of 2021. They also say Infinite is going to be released in the Fall of 2021. Let's assume they ain't going to push it back again this time. Fall begins September 22/23 and ends on December 21. I'm going out on a limb and say December is way too late of a release date so lets choose, November 7th, because, well if you're a Halo fan, you'll get my reference.

November 7th is the 311th day of the year. 311 - 56 = 255 days. 42 million divided by 255 days = 164,704 xp/day. Yeah, better get started my fellow Spartan.

Of course, this is all hypothetical. The date could be in September for all we know, or October. That pushes your average even higher. Is this do-able? Of course. Is it a hell of a grind? Hell yes. Is it going to be fun? Probably not (in my opinion) Is it worth it? Only you can decide.

Honestly, I'm at 147 (close to 148) and I'm not going to bother, and I didn't really care either. I suppose there's more to life than just spending that much time playing. I mean I log in every now and then to play but yeah, no thanks XD

Best of luck and see you in Infinite!
First and foremost, we need to calculate the amount of xp the remains until you reach SR152. based on a close inspection of your Halo 5 service record, you have collected nearly 7.8M xp out of the total. The means that you have to collect 42.2M xp.

If we assume that Halo Infinite will get released in exactly 250 days (beginning of November), then you have to collect a total of 170,000 xp/day. If we take this number into the context of a time investment, I have found that you are expected to get around 1,000 xp/min if you play Mythic Warzone Firefight with either WZ XP Jackpot or Rare WZ XP Boost if lobby time is excluded. This means that you have to play 30 days of Mythic Warzone Firefight or around 3 hours of Mythic Warzone Firefight per day.
If you played 10 hours by day, it's possible
That sounds like insanity bro.
Nah, if you're playing mythic firefight that's between 2 and 4 hours, depending on the boosts you're using.
Ok, I can get straight to the point, I am rank 145 rn, can I make it, how much time will I need to put in and how much Xp will need to be gained on a daily basis
if you're 145 I don't think its worth the grind. Its too much XP in too little time, especially if you're not willing to put in 5-6 hours a day to make up for all the XP