Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can someone tell me how I can get halo reach armor

OP BiasedRocket483

I don’t know how to get a halo reach armor in halo 5 can someone tell me how
Keep opening gold Req packs.
Go to the xbox store in the halo 5 purchases and addons section look for the classic helmet pack its $10 i think
oaedoo wrote:
Go to the xbox store in the halo 5 purchases and addons section look for the classic helmet pack its $10 i think
My bad i thought you ment Classic helms, just get gold packs
keep playing the game and open packs
Keep playing and open packs, that's the only way.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Keep opening gold Req packs.
Thank you I just got juns helmet and Hermès on my last to packs I was grinding for this
I don’t know how to get a halo reach armor in halo 5 can someone tell me how
Keep buying those gold Req packs mate.
grinding packs, the best way to do it is playing mythic warzone, and selling xp boosts. i earn like 50k req points per day doing that, but it takes a lot of time and it's very boring when you play over and over again. if you want we can grind sometime lol
Gold req packs.
Open Bronze packs until they don't give you anything new, then move on to Silver packs and open those until they don't give you anything new, and then open Gold and all you'll unlock is Legendary items
grinding packs, the best way to do it is playing mythic warzone, and selling xp boosts. i earn like 50k req points per day doing that, but it takes a lot of time and it's very boring when you play over and over again. if you want we can grind sometime lol
I do that too I already have 55%customization done if you want to grind join my Spartan company it helps me a lot
For those that are looking to complete all the available armors and helmets and any other unlockable items, remember to open silver packs only until you have unlocked everything possible from them covering common, uncommon, and rare rarities. You will start getting req points back when you have unlocked it all. Then you can switch to opening gold packs exclusively, which will now only give you ultra rare and legendary drops as that is all you will have left to unlock. It is much more cost efficient than opening bronze packs ever or the gold packs before clearing all the more common stuff out with the silver packs. You can get this done in like a month or two of really trying using this method. Good luck!