Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Can someone tell me how to get the gold visor?

OP GeT ThAt T4nG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Or any visor for that matter?

My friends keep telling me REQ packs. But I've opened so many gold packs and haven't gotten a single visor color.

im also hearing that gold comes from the master chief controller.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
The MC controller does come with a req pack that contains a gold visor. But that same visor can be obtained from any req pack.

I myself have like 5 visor colors unlocked.
Yeah i got my gold one from my MC controller. and I got another one from a case of monster
Visor's range from common to Legendary I believe, and so any REQ pack can drop a visor, just that it won't be as rare if bronze or silver when compared to a possible gold drop. But considering that most people are new to the game and haven't got many unlocks yet, your best bet to get a visor is to buy silver REQ packs, as they give you 4 chances to get a visor compared to a gold packs 2, dues to being half the cost.
Gold REQ packs, I just finally got a different visor from the blue one last night, happy to say its Midnight colored. Only reason I buy gold packs, I'm hunting for more armor, weapon skins, and visors/emblems.
Stick with Silver packs would be my advice, I have gained seven different Visor colors from silver packs. And one of those is a gold visor called "King" it's a green uncommon one I think, just shows there are multiple different visors for each color. I have two gold (Dauntless and king) and two green ones (Ecto and Flood).

Like I said, I have had most luck with silver packs so far.
As far as i know you can get them in REQ packs but its all luck and i haven't got any visors yet.
Zig6000 wrote:
Stick with Silver packs would be my advice, I have gained seven different Visor colors from silver packs. And one of those is a gold visor called "King" it's a green uncommon one I think, just shows there are multiple different visors for each color. I have two gold (Dauntless and king) and two green ones (Ecto and Flood).

Like I said, I have had most luck with silver packs so far.
I have the King visor as well and agree that it is the closest to Gold. If you are desperate however the SATURNINE visor is a green reflective visor that was a preorder bonus, you can find it on ebay.

My friends keep telling me REQ packs. But I've opened so many gold packs and haven't gotten a single visor color.

I haven't gotten any visors as well. That's RNG for you. Maybe you should open other packs as well. You never know if that bronze pack could be the one....
Dynasty is probably the closest to gold. It is a rare one, but if you get a bunch of Silver req packs it shouldn't take long to find it, or

Dynasty is probably the closest to gold. It is a rare one, but if you get a bunch of Silver req packs it shouldn't take long to find it, or any other visor..
They can be rare, keep opening them.
I received my from silver REQ. But I think that is a random.
Yeah, Spend a lot of money to get it (Hope you've got a good income!) or just play the game.
You mean Dauntless, right? You can earn it from opening REQ packs or if you bought the master chief themed Xbox one controller.
Looks like I'm digging up my MC Controller box, the code must be in there somewhere...

It looks like it comes down to pot luck really. I've bought 25+ Gold Packs, 10+ Silvers and a few bronzes; and still no visor. I guess you could spend the £2 on a gold pack but then you could be spending waaaaay to much money
There are multiple gold ones.

I have one that looks like "Legendary" from Halo 4 that I got from a silver pack.
Just open bronze packs and it'll be easy getting the common ones.
Timmie wrote:
There are multiple gold ones.

I have one that looks like "Legendary" from Halo 4 that I got from a silver pack.
Just checked, it's called "Clockwork".

I believe it's suppose to be orange (A clockwork orange) and kinda looks orange in it's picture; but on the character and in game it's gold.
Which gold visor? Vandal, king, clockwork, autumn, saturnine, and legendary are all gold. I think although legendary should be the campaign one, saturnine is the most gold. I personally like and use autumn, not only because I have it, but because its an amber-colored gold.
Keep playing the game and spend your points on silver packs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4