Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can't Find Games In Slayer

OP xResonate

Once you hit Champion in Slayer it's very common to not find games until 5 minutes of searching. They need to delete redundant playlist like social slayer and stop punishing players who play the game a lot but making them unable to find games once their MMR goes into the top 200 players. All my friends who are Champs in Slayer have this same problem and many times we are unable to play together because of this. Thank you, I love Halo 5 and want to be able to play!
Seems like a population issue rather than one tied to playlist selection.
tuhin94 wrote:
I think it's both. Not enough people and too many playlists.
xResonate wrote:
Once you hit Champion in Slayer it's very common to not find games until 5 minutes of searching. They need to delete redundant playlist like social slayer and stop punishing players who play the game a lot but making them unable to find games once their MMR goes into the top 200 players. All my friends who are Champs in Slayer have this same problem and many times we are unable to play together because of this. Thank you, I love Halo 5 and want to be able to play!
No...I get matched up with enough champs as a legit platinum/diamond as it is. I dont need to be matched up with you and all your champ friends on the same team. Go level up the other playlist and wait till the weekend for slayer
xResonate wrote:
No...I get matched up with enough champs as a legit platinum/diamond as it is. I dont need to be matched up with you and all your champ friends on the same team. Go level up the other playlist and wait till the weekend for slayer
That sucks, not enough people to have good team balancing. It's fun too watch the top players solo search and still destroy when they play against a whole Champ team.
xResonate wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Hold up. Me and my friends have the same problem. We jus started playin H5’s last week and we can’t find any games literally.
TormentHCS wrote:
xResonate wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Hold up. Me and my friends have the same problem. We jus started playin H5’s last week and we can’t find any games literally.
Yep once you hit high Onyx and especially Champ its so hard to find games with a full team. Some days we just don't play because we can't find games in slayer.
xResonate wrote:
TormentHCS wrote:
xResonate wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Yep once you hit high Onyx and especially Champ its so hard to find games with a full team. Some days we just don't play because we can't find games in slayer.
Yea I play on champ all the tim with my other friend and we sit there for like an hour 😂
xResonate wrote:
Playing in a 4 man with other high calliber players is rough because there are only so many high calliber players playing a certain playlist at one time. The best way to get around this is to play with only one or two people at a time. Finding a match as 4 is extremely hard.