Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can the Servers not kick people randomly?

OP Combat P3nguin

Im sick of been kicked from the servers for no reason, its happening to me so often its not funny. just quits randomly back to the main menu with no reason at all?
Yeah it's annoying it happens a lot and I end up getting banned. I went from Champion 87 to Onyx 1500 because I was kicked 6 times in a row.

Not the best place to complain though because people will blindly defend 343.
Yeah it's annoying it happens a lot and I end up getting banned. I went from Champion 87 to Onyx 1500 because I was kicked 6 times in a row.

Not the best place to complain though because people will blindly defend 343.
Never had this problem with any other game, its horrible haha
it was happening to me so often that I actually started to think I had an issue with my internet service or connections and I spend an hour going through ever trouble shooting article I can find on Xbox.com and checking every single thing in my house, just to have nothing change and to find out my internet isn't the problem . it's ridiculous.
it was happening to me so often that I actually started to think I had an issue with my internet service or connections and I spend an hour going through ever trouble shooting article I can find on Xbox.com and checking every single thing in my house, just to have nothing change and to find out my internet isn't the problem . it's ridiculous.
yet 343 had not mentioned one thing about this problem, well i haven't seen them acknowledged this problem anyone, if u guys can prove otherwise link it
A lot of us don't have this issue. Probably a network or isp issue on your end.
definitely not, as i know plenty of people having this problem
definitely not, as i know plenty of people having this problem
agreed. especially when everyone it happens I get the "unable to join" or " there was an issue with the halo 5 guardians servers" message.