Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we bring back Snipers to Ranked Arena?

OP CATTLEMUNCHER

I really miss Halo's Snipers in Ranked Arena. It was my favorite go-to game mode every time I got on Halo. I would also like to see who else misses this game mode (maybe get a team if they bring it back) & any other game type.
I’m in the same boat. I’d love to see it make a return. I strictly played Team Snipers when I got into H5. I eventually forced myself to like SWAT since it’s the closest thing to Team Snipers but it’s just not the same.
I believe Snipers suffered from a lower player count compared to other gamemodes in Arena, hence why it was rotated out (but could be wrong though). I'm sure it'll come back if there's enough demand for it.
Yes, I think it would be cool if they brought it back. Even if they put it back in social again, I hate mythic shottys. They'll probably add it back to ranked in the next season if enough people ask for it.
I'm all in for bringing it back. I need this!
It'll probably first be in a rotational playlist to see population sustainability, but I'm sure it's possible to at least get a social version.
As long as beam rifles and binary rifles are included then I am all for it!
I really miss Halo's Snipers in Ranked Arena. It was my favorite go-to game mode every time I got on Halo. I would also like to see who else misses this game mode (maybe get a team if they bring it back) & any other game type.
i think the population is too low to support it coming back