Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get a ranked Firefight?

OP EDMKANDYKID

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think it would be nice to have like an official leader board or something along those lines. But ranking, meh, don't really see the necessity for it.
AshamanND wrote:
My rank would be bad, and keep dropping due to a personal challenge. Not open any daily login or daily win req packs, and not buy any gold packs until I get to level 149. I have one point three million XP points left to go.
Why not open them? If you've finished the basic silver reqs, why not just open?

Simply because you have something unlocked doesn't mean you'd have to use it in game.
Perrrsonal challenge. Not buying gold packs or opening the Platinum and Gold packs I was gifted, along with all the daily logins and daily wins I have until hitting level 149. One million one hundred thousand XP points left until I level up.
J Teeps wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Exactly! This is actually an amazing idea. Not about going pro or anything, but just getting 'like' teammates would be the best thing.

Group all the people that idle and go around trying to kill teammates, or just being unproductive / lost together.

Group the productive people that are top players every map. If I was 5th place with a comfortable win (I'm 1st probably 60% of the time, and I'm not exactly a world beater) and good teammates, I would smile!
This is what I support.
I got stuck w/ the "do nothing no req spending teammates that I have to now carry" and a troll over the last day or two.
Not a terrible idea, getting put with people who want to actually win would be nice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2