Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get crysis 3 nanosuit 2.0 armor in halo 5

OP Lazerclaw8011

I have an Crysis 2 and 3 clan called C.E.L.L, I'm wondering if yall can put the crysis 3 or crysis 2 nanosuit 2.0 in halo 5, but it would look like armor. The crysis 2 multiplayer has the cells nanosuit have a halo piece at the back of the suit, if you're reading this 343 please put the armor in it would help with my clan
I wouldn't expect any more major content drops/updates for h5, much less an item of an IP they don't own.
I have an Crysis 2 and 3 clan called C.E.L.L, I'm wondering if yall can put the crysis 3 or crysis 2 nanosuit 2.0 in halo 5, but it would look like armor. The crysis 2 multiplayer has the cells nanosuit have a halo piece at the back of the suit, if you're reading this 343 please put the armor in it would help with my clan
Talk about a lawsuit...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Would be cool, though it’s a lot harder than designing an asset for the game and putting it in.
Something like that would need a business contract to be able to get the rights to use the Crysis IP (Intellectual Property) in Halo 5.

That alongside there haven’t been any content drops for Halo 5 in many years.
What happened
If they were to add the armor from Crysis, they should add Doom Guy's armor also
What armor in halo 5 looks like the Multiplayer nanosuit from crysis 2 and Crysis 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show