Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get FFA back into H5 please?

OP ZillyDaPunk

Nuff said besides it needs to be there.
I fully agree. I just bought the game (longtime halo player, though), and desperately want to be able to play FFA
Iridium77 wrote:
I fully agree. I just bought the game (longtime halo player, though), and desperately want to be able to play FFA
Its a huge setback. Thankfully 343 rotates playlist a lot so we might be in luck before infinite
I agree I went back every reset at least and still no FFA they need to bring it back it was one of the best game modes.
Wish I could like this post 100 times
I agree I went back every reset at least and still no FFA they need to bring it back it was one of the best game modes.
I would consider it an essential playlist, like btb, slayer, firefight, ECT.
FFA should come back. Its crazy that playlists like elimination and swat are still in ranked and ffa isn't.
Yes in customs
I agree I went back every reset at least and still no FFA they need to bring it back it was one of the best game modes.
I would consider it an essential playlist, like btb, slayer, firefight, ECT.
I would to I mean in reach and 4 it was always accessible but now it’s pretty much non existent.
Yes in customs
I would argue that it needs to be in matchmaking but yes, there's always custom games.
Come on over to MCC for FFA while not as white knuckle competitive as the old H5 FFA, but it has a higher fun factor IMO, unless your idea of fun is strictly white knuckle competition 🙂
LethalQ wrote:
Come on over to MCC for FFA while not as white knuckle competitive as the old H5 FFA, but it has a higher fun factor IMO, unless your idea of fun is strictly white knuckle competition 🙂
I got banned for leaving to many matches on mcc 😢 I barely even played it
ClRQUE wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Come on over to MCC for FFA while not as white knuckle competitive as the old H5 FFA, but it has a higher fun factor IMO, unless your idea of fun is strictly white knuckle competition 🙂
I got banned for leaving to many matches on mcc 😢 I barely even played it
While I don't have any sympathy for quitters who are banned but they changed they ban rules in MCC where you can now quite FFA and not get a ban. I kinda like quitters in MCC FFA because I prefer 6 player ffa and not 8 like MCC uses.
Another vote for H5 FFA.

I prefer 4v4 overall but like to mix in some FFA to keep it fresh. Makes your overall play sharper if you're more accustom ton those hectic close ups.

Going to find some customs I guess.