Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Can we get rid of the ban hammer???

OP Rover09

I understand the reason to implement a ban hammer, but can we get rid of it??? It's been years since the release and the majority of people playing are grinding for 152. Sometimes it would be nice to back out of a game where I don't LOVE the map or I select the wrong game type I want to play on accident and it takes me into a game too quick to stop the search. Can we just lift bans? PLEASE??
NO!!! If anything the bans are to lenient. Lifting the bans would mean more people would quit out and worse betray people and ruin the game for others. I was just ran over twice by some one on a ghost when I was in the open and no one was around us so it was clearly on purpose.... I was happy to boot them. Hope they got a short ban because that cost me two rocket launchers not to mention the points, XP and RP that could have been earned with them
Why should everyone else's experience be worse just for you?
Rover09 wrote:
I understand the reason to implement a ban hammer, but can we get rid of it??? It's been years since the release and the majority of people playing are grinding for 152. Sometimes it would be nice to back out of a game where I don't LOVE the map or I select the wrong game type I want to play on accident and it takes me into a game too quick to stop the search. Can we just lift bans? PLEASE??
Stopping people from quitting for arbitrary and ultimately selfish reasons sounds like the perfect reason to implement bans.

Pretty sure unless you get into games within literally seconds, you have time to stop the search if you were paying attention.
Not something that's going to be removed from the game OP