Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get something to spend our REQ points on?

OP JensBoef

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
It has been months since there were some special packs we could spend REQ points on. I can't remember the last time the classic helmet pack was on sale.

Why not have those packs permanently in the kiosk? I now have 330.000 REQ points with nothing to spend it on. A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays too much, I know).

343, if you don't want to make new REQ cards, fine, but at least sell the ones you have on a regular basis.
JensBoef wrote:
A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays
A million req points, god damn son!
I want them to bring back the classic helmet pack so I can finish my collection, I think they should replace the voice of war req pack with the classic helmet req pack (to be purchased with req points) because I've been waiting for weeks for them to bring it back so I can buy it with req points. or something interesting and new like a new years req pack or something idk.
The Country weapon skins are coming this weekend.
Quote:
The country flag REQ packs will only be available for a brief period of time during the 2018 Halo World Championship qualification, so don't wait to grab your packs when they release.
This should be up and running Saturdaysince that is the beginning of qualifying. Although we don't know if they are offered for Req points or not. I sure hope so. I have over 900,000. I've been saving up for a while.
The Country weapon skins are coming this weekend.
*cue excessively necessary fangirling*
👏😲 weapon skins. Hopefully we can spend points on it.
I remember sketch saying they will only be for money because then the country will get the process made from the packs. It's pretty normal though same thing happens with the team req packs
I remember sketch saying they will only be for money because then the country will get the process made from the packs. It's pretty normal though same thing happens with the team req packs
If anything, I'm more than willing to spend actual money to get them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I agree with this. I hate to admit I've bought two. One for the Voices pack, and one for a team skin. I doubt I'll buy this one.
HaXoR73 wrote:
If anything, I'm more than willing to spend actual money to get them.
Yea I'm okay with these sort of microtransactions since you know exactly what you are getting and it's supporting Halo in your country. I wish they had more options to be able to purchase what you want in game rather than being random. Some things I just never get from packs
If you guys want to get rid of your req points so bad, I am more than happy to take them off your hands.
That is a feature they need to add.
I literally have no idea what to do with my REQ points. I have 460k, AND 25 unopened gold packs (From WZFF commendations and HW2 pre-order, etc.)

I already have a million of every REQ, more than I'll ever be able to use, so I don't need to open the packs or buy more.

I was holding out for another REQ drop but I'm pretty sure that's not coming.
I was holding out for another REQ drop but I'm pretty sure that's not coming.
Most likely not. Mught as well buy gold packs to get XP boosts. Thats what i do lol
They Should add the Honor Guard Halberd from halo 2 and make it mythic
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Quote:
The country flag REQ packs will only be available for a brief period of time during the 2018 Halo World Championship qualification, so don't wait to grab your packs when they release.
This should be up and running Saturdaysince that is the beginning of qualifying. Although we don't know if they are offered for Req points or not. I sure hope so. I have over 900,000. I've been saving up for a while.
I have been waiting a while for these to come out, sitting on 1.9 million REQ points. On the fence about paying real cash for them. I can understand having the team skins for cash. The money goes to the teams. Where would the money for the country skins go? Just to the developers? Inquiring minds want to know.
JensBoef wrote:
It has been months since there were some special packs we could spend REQ points on. I can't remember the last time the classic helmet pack was on sale.

Why not have those packs permanently in the kiosk? I now have 330.000 REQ points with nothing to spend it on. A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays too much, I know).

343, if you don't want to make new REQ cards, fine, but at least sell the ones you have on a regular basis.
I brought it. It was not worth it. The voices of war was worth it. All I got in the classic helmet pack was the chief helmet I already have, a dmr skin, and a couple more armor suits that were nothing special. It was a wast of money. Thought it would be much better
MIKEW9788 wrote:
JensBoef wrote:

I brought it. It was not worth it. The voices of war was worth it. All I got in the classic helmet pack was the chief helmet I already have, a dmr skin, and a couple more armor suits that were nothing special. It was a wast of money. Thought it would be much better
The req system doesn’t allows to get cards that you already have.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Quote:
Country skins will more likely be money only since they are for HCS.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3