Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get something to spend our REQ points on?

OP JensBoef

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
The Country weapon skins are coming this weekend.
what are country weapon skins? please explain?
LethalQ wrote:
MIKEW9788 wrote:
JensBoef wrote:
It has been months since there were some special packs we could spend REQ points on. I can't remember the last time the classic helmet pack was on sale.

Why not have those packs permanently in the kiosk? I now have 330.000 REQ points with nothing to spend it on. A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays too much, I know).

343, if you don't want to make new REQ cards, fine, but at least sell the ones you have on a regular basis.
I brought it. It was not worth it. The voices of war was worth it. All I got in the classic helmet pack was the chief helmet I already have, a dmr skin, and a couple more armor suits that were nothing special. It was a wast of money. Thought it would be much better
The req system doesn’t allows to get cards that you already have.
Think you guys are confused. The classic helmet pack contained only helmets that aren't in the regular req system so you couldn't have had anything in it when you got it. Maybe you are thinking the greatest hits pack?
I know what comes in that req pack, I just told him that there is no way to get a repeated card in the req system.
jjnk12345 wrote:
They are going to release weapon skins from the different countries that are going to host the HCS. (Mexico, USA, etc)
you can use req points to buy consumable weapons/vehicles for in-game playlists
jjnk12345 wrote:
The new weapon skins coming with the launch of hcs 2018. Look at the hcs forums.
MIKEW9788 wrote:
JensBoef wrote:
It has been months since there were some special packs we could spend REQ points on. I can't remember the last time the classic helmet pack was on sale.

Why not have those packs permanently in the kiosk? I now have 330.000 REQ points with nothing to spend it on. A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays too much, I know).

343, if you don't want to make new REQ cards, fine, but at least sell the ones you have on a regular basis.
I brought it. It was not worth it. The voices of war was worth it. All I got in the classic helmet pack was the chief helmet I already have, a dmr skin, and a couple more armor suits that were nothing special. It was a wast of money. Thought it would be much better
The req system doesn’t allows to get cards that you already have.
Same helmet as the one on my avatar. Think it's mark IV. The new one has the 4 little lights next to the mouth area turned on. Pack had that, two completely ordinary armor sets, a cool dmr skin although I rarely use dmr, and mabey one other generic helmet. IMO not worth 10 bucks. Only thing I equipped was the dmr skin. Thought it would have some cool old armor's and helmets not one I already use with the lights on.
jjnk12345 wrote:
They are going to release weapon skins from the different countries that are going to host the HCS. (Mexico, USA, etc)
2 'Murica skins! I am excite!
jjnk12345 wrote:
The new weapon skins coming with the launch of hcs 2018. Look at the hcs forums.
when will it be available ?
jjnk12345 wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
this weekend
I'm thinking they should just release new weapon skins or emblems in Gold REQ packs, because now it gets boring when you have "everything in the game" and no longer get anything good from REQ packs other than more REQ points, REQ boosts or power weapons and vehicles. Also, why is there no animated skins in the game yet? We already have several animated emblems; Supercombine, Auntie Dot, HCS Animated
jjnk12345 wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
this weekend
Are you sure about that?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
JensBoef wrote:
A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays
A million req points, god damn son!
I skimmed off the top of my req cards till I had about 5-10 left of each card and wound up with 60K req. I did that about every 2 weeks to help unlock stuff faster. It's amazing how fast that stuff adds up.
I have 1mil req points. Have already unlocked everything I can with only req points. I don't play warzone so I have nothing to spend the req points on. Even if they add more armor and skins etc I'd still have loads of points left, if you don't play warzone then req points eventually become pretty much pointless.
JensBoef wrote:
A buddy of mine has more than a million (he plays
A million req points, god damn son!
In fairness most players online could easily get that these days. There are days where I feel like just leaving it for a while since I've got too many REQ items as it is.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I agree with this. I hate to admit I've bought two. One for the Voices pack, and one for a team skin. I doubt I'll buy this one.
The voices or war pack is different and so are the Team Skins, so I wouldn't feel bad about spending money on those items. Now, if you spent money on normal bronze, silver or gold packs I'd bug you pretty hard Daxseven09 ;)

👏😲 weapon skins. Hopefully we can spend points on it.
I remember sketch saying they will only be for money because then the country will get the process made from the packs. It's pretty normal though same thing happens with the team req packs
I'm pretty sure they are money only too which sucks :( I'll admit, I think country skins kind of break lore don't they? (Hey 343I wanted everything to be lore, not me...) as I didn't think countries like that we're around anymore. They just make it so people can target player and call them names, racist remarks Etc. .....that said, I do like them too lol and they fit well with HCS..... and I will totally admit I was looking forward to rocking Canada ;) if I can only get these with real money, I won't be buying them.

I don't like spending money on cosmetic stuff. If I'm spending money extra money on a game, I want an entirely new game mode or something (say like Firefight was back in the day with ODST because let's face it, ODST was glorified DLC, lol) or story DLC.
I just finished making 1,103,500 req. points, by using my favorite reqs and selling reqs I don’t regularly use, while just playing WZFF and very little Arena. I decided to play and use the reqs I still have until they are depleted to get more points in hopes that something juicy would come along so that I can get the new stuff in one req spending binge. On the other hand I have a partner that is just starting out that I would be glad to give him some if I was able to give the reqs away. To bad the Giftables are cash only.
Im like 100,00 away from 3,000,000 REQ points
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3