Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we get the Classic Helmets with Req points?

OP RAM 994

Just installed Halo 5 after years without playing it. I had averything unlocked but Achilles because I'm not a clan person. And I didn't have the time to grind Req pointa when the pack was originally offered.

I can live without the Achilles helmet, but having all the other things but being unable to get the classics unless I pay 10$ and knowing I'm probably not going to use them at all bugs me a lot 😂
The Classic Helmet Pack rotates into the in-game store every so often. We never know when it will be though, so hold on to at least 150,000 points so you can buy the pack when it comes around.
tuhin94 wrote:
The Classic Helmet Pack rotates into the in-game store every so often. We never know when it will be though, so hold on to at least 150,000 points so you can buy the pack when it comes around.
Oh, good to know! Thanks!

Do you know if is it anywhere advertised when it rotates in? I see news about game modes rotation in Twitter and Instagram and so on, but haven't seen about REQs rotation.
RAM 994 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

Do you know if is it anywhere advertised when it rotates in? I see news about game modes rotation in Twitter and Instagram and so on, but haven't seen about REQs rotation.
I’m not sure :-/ I know other Waypoint users occasionally post about special packs getting added to the store though.
RAM 994 wrote:
Just installed Halo 5 after years without playing it. I had averything unlocked but Achilles because I'm not a clan person. And I didn't have the time to grind Req pointa when the pack was originally offered.

I can live without the Achilles helmet, but having all the other things but being unable to get the classics unless I pay 10$ and knowing I'm probably not going to use them at all bugs me a lot 😂
No, they never mention when or what packs they will put out, you would have to check for yourself in the store, but they are for a limited time, unless you buy them from the microsoft store, which would be a very bad investment, but if you are desperate; go ahead! Currently there is the blue team pack-
RAM 994 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

As others have stated, 343 never announces when the packs are coming back so they are always a limited time surprise. They can come and go quick sometimes so if you miss it, then there's your chance for a good while.

If it helps at all the classic pack was the last pack I needed as well, and IIRC I was able to finally nab it when it rotated in a couple months back (6-9 weeks ago probably). They were up for a least a few days but gone in less than 10, so like I said you gotta be quick. Not sure when the next time it will pop back up is, but I am fairly confident that we are at most getting one more chance before infinite so just keep your eyes out.

Hopefully as a final hoorah 343 gets rid of the rotational feature of the packs and just brings all of them to the regular req store, as it honestly should have always been in my opinion, as anything else is just creating a divide in the experience between those willing to pay cash and not.