Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we have Mythic Arena back please?

OP Night Brtndr

I'd like to play Halo 5 and I have a ton of free time now due to a certain worldwide event.

I really really enjoy these settings and I know I'm not the only one. Thank you.
Problem is it is not that populated. Everyone has to put up with not getting their gamemode, the ffa community, grifball community and action sackers. Just wait and it will come eventually.
Problem is it is not that populated. Everyone has to put up with not getting their gamemode, the ffa community, grifball community and action sackers. Just wait and it will come eventually.
I'd argue that is because of when it came out. If it were there from the start or if it were a permanent playlist it would bring more people in. I didn't even know what it was or when it came out. I'm sure a lot of like minded players were in the same situation.

I just want to show 343 that there are players looking for that type of gameplay. I realize that my one forum post isn't going to bring it back.

Right now there are literally no playlists in H5 that I find enjoyable. The population for H5 and MCC are the way they are for a reason. Most people are not going to start playing or even come back because the playlist selection in both games is abysmal.

I want the population to grow. It's just going to keep getting smaller if basic things like FFA are left out.