Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Can we still find players in BTB and Elimination?

OP MrSid117

I tried finding matches in those playlists. No luck. Search preference is set to Expanded. Tried a couple of times but it says "Unable to match" every time.
Don't know about Elimination, but BTB is pretty dead so you might have to explore searching at different times to see if you can find a match.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Don't know about Elimination, but BTB is pretty dead so you might have to explore searching at different times to see if you can find a match.
This is sad really. BTB has always been my favourite playlist. They neglected it in Halo 5.
MrSid117 wrote:
I tried finding matches in those playlists. No luck. Search preference is set to Expanded. Tried a couple of times but it says "Unable to match" every time.
I've found games of elimination but you have to search at prime time really to find games. Btb though, yeah that's long gone.
I've had no problems with Elimination. BTB on the other hand, well I haven't found a match after the first day of this season.
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
I've found games of elimination but you have to search at prime time really to find games. Btb though, yeah that's long gone.
What time(and day) is good for Elimination?
Same for me on BTB; last 7-8 times I waited for up to 5 minutes before I said F-it and went somewhere else... this is not good, BTB has been my staple going back over a decade with Halo. and is the game I most enjoy as they actually have some objective game types mixed in.
MrSid117 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
Well I was in the UK and It was during the weekend at like 2 or 3 in the morning lmao. Probably earlier than that you could find some, but I did find games decently at that time.
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
Well I was in the UK and It was during the weekend at like 2 or 3 in the morning lmao. Probably earlier than that you could find some, but I did find games decently at that time.
Haha okay. Thanks mate. Your Search Preference was set to Expanded?
I really want to find a game but 343 messed up moving the btb to ranked, no casual player does ranked, they are all vaporizing eachother with power weapons in big team fiesta now
I was so excited for ranked BTB and I think I only got to play a handful of games when it first released a few mobths ago and now nada! Sad BTB ranked or not, has been my favorite since H2
If you're searching for games between 6am to 3pm (across all time zones in America) you're not going to find very much as a decent chunk of the players will likely be in school with the rest being at work. So if you live in the UK and it drops you regularly in American servers (RIP your ping if it does this as I know it can affect you heavily depending on your internet) then you're best off searching from 9pm to 5/6 am I would guess.
MrSid117 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
MrSid117 wrote:
Haha okay. Thanks mate. Your Search Preference was set to Expanded?
Yep, always on that one, takes ages to find a game in balanced in even the most populated playlists and I can't find a damn thing in focused lmao.