Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Cans someone tell me how to get mark VI scarred?

OP G2shad3gam3r

Can someone help? I always thought that you just had to be lucky with packs but ik it is not in them
Can someone help? I always thought that you just had to be lucky with packs but ik it is not in them
Spoiler:
Show
Edit: It's lucked based....
Its in there and I believe there is more then one variant of that helmet. It is just that there is so much stuff in the req pool that it may take some time to get it.
ronnie42 wrote:
Sometime around the fight with Locke. 1.10 armour seemed fine, then at 2.33 in the video it's clearly seen cracked. Dude, you can’t post spoilers some people are not that far in the game
ronnie42 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Your post originally looked like it was asking how he got the crack...nothing more. Hence the edit later. I don't understand why someone would go on the forums without at least completing the 'base' campaign since there always this risk of someone saying a possible minor 'spoiler' for a game that's been out well over 4 years...that just seems strange.

Also you may want to re-word your quotes since it's given the wrong information with your reply's due to you replying within the quote itself, there is a 'spoiler' tag which I've used to avoid people reading what was mentioned and you may need to do the same since your the only one not using it now.
If I remember correctly it is a reward for completing all the MCC campaign missions on legendary.
You unlock the Mark VI Scarred for completing Cairo Station in the MCC. Alternatively, you can also unlock it from a lucky gold REQ pack.