Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Carbines in bronze packs

OP El camino roj0

I just wanted to share this because I didn't know until I was like level 150. And during that time (almost 3 years) I waited to level 3 and not use almost never req level 2. I used to think this req (and speed boost) was super rare because of this:
If you want some carbines you need bronze packs, here is some explanation:
bought 400,000 in gold packs, got 0 carbines.
20,000 silver, got 0 (you have more chances in this pack, but I didn't have more req points).
bought 125,000 in bronze (100 packs) got 43.
Btw in that 100 packs I got 80 speed boosts, and like 50 random 3 weapon (the 3 I think are the most useful for that 1250 points).
As a curiosity I got 1 nornfang for every 100,000 reqs in gold packs.
hope this help someone 👍 🍻
Carbines are cool but they take 7 shots to kill the opponent. Thats the most shots by gun to kill an opponent in the entire game.
wazi3 wrote:
Carbines are cool but they take 7 shots to kill the opponent. Thats the most shots by gun to kill an opponent in the entire game.
Justified in that it also shoots faster than any other precision weapon.
Don't get base carbines in silver and gold, but you do get full-auto rain of oblivion and supercombine blood of suban.

So there's that...
wazi3 wrote:
Wrong, how many shots does it take for an AR? And the carbine has a faster rate of fire so, if you never miss a shot you can outgun any magnum at range.
wazi3 wrote:
Wrong, how many shots does it take for an AR? And the carbine has a faster rate of fire so, if you never miss a shot you can outgun any magnum at range.
Carbine perfects are so satisfying.
Especially when you pull it off firing a rain of oblivion full-auto.
wazi3 wrote:
It also has one of the fastest perfect kill times though. This link has a couple charts that list the weapon kill times and how many shots it takes to kill someone.
Halo 5 has the best Carbine. It is better than the BR as it should be. It is an advanced rifle that is held by a larger alien, and thus should be able to get away with greater efficiency. It's a carbine to Elites, but a full size rifle for humanity. It's great at range against most due to the descoping effect, greater zoom, and ability to clean up enemies at range.
Wow I learned so much about the carbine because of this thread! Thank you, I'll give it another shot now!
Blood of suban is the most efficient weapon when it comes getting the most kills with one weapon