OP Plastic Hassle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Latest Update (January):

For those who are interested, there's another Community Playdate tomorrow.

Quote:
we’ll be hosting another 343 Community Playdate on Friday (tomorrow), Jan. 5 from 4-5 PM PT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Update (December):

That's right, it's back for the Christmas holidays. Get some!

Quote:
The fan-favorite community-made game mode, Castle Wars, has returned for the holidays! Clash with your opponents, storm their base, and capture the flag. Hop on Halo 5 and enjoy with Double XP! @Halo
Thanks again to omarlotrc and everyone who contributed to this most excellent playlist!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Post (June):

Not sure what it has to do with Flag Day but, in case you’re interested, there’s a new Castle Wars playlist that looks interesting.

It’s readily apparent that a lot of work went into this, so many thanks to omarlotrc and those involved!

Link: Castle Wars

Also, a Community Playdate on Monday, June 19 at 2PM PT [ENDED]

Edit: They've announced another playdate for Friday, June 23 at 10AM Pacific. [ENDED]
Not sure what it has to do with Flag Day but, in case you’re interested, there’s a new Castle Wars playlist that looks interesting.

It is a gamemode focused on flags with teams of blue and red. Flaggy enough for me.
Finally I can focus on those CTF commendations more productively.

EDIT: Aw...not anymore... :(

Also, a Community Playdate on Monday, June 19 at 2PM PT.
What exactly is it? The name is pretty intriguing sounds like a game I'd definitely be in for a community round up

It is a gamemode focused on flags with teams of blue and red. Flaggy enough for me.
A bit of a stretch, but I'm slow, eh.
LESBR0 wrote:

Also, a Community Playdate on Monday, June 19 at 2PM PT.
What exactly is it? The name is pretty intriguing sounds like a game I'd definitely be in for a community round up
Basically, there are two buildings with a bridge connecting the two. You have to cross the bridge, infiltrate the enemy "caslte" to get their flag, then get the flag back to your castle to score. It is really fun.

Link: Castle WarsAlso, a Community Playdate on Monday, June 19 at 2PM PT.
Sounds awesome. Can't wait to give it a try
I like the capture the flag playlist in arena but this mode is lame and not fun at all. Need triple team to be permanent
We want sniper playlist!!!!
I say castle wars is a faster way to finish flag commons
Very tempted to fire up Halo 5 again and try this out.
I played castle wars back when I played Halo reach
I hope it is 12 v 12.
Please tell me someone.
Probably would've been better if you had random weapons like super fiesta.
ctf casttle
Aww man I cant join in on play date. Stupid extended school days for snow days.
Back on topic at least its in MP now instead of customs. Its gonna be a lot of fun.
I think it would been have been better if these were the conditions
  • Have it in Action Sack
  • Smaller map (only one map)
  • 4v4
  • No Plasma Grenades
  • one vehicle per team
I saw that, it looked like they changed it up. Why make the playdate a Monday. Should be easier to get.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19