2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19
I heard there was a limited edition weapon skin or something?
Gryphon724 wrote:
I heard there was a limited edition weapon skin or something?
Just the 343 industries ice unicorn skin for the play dates.
I hope it's still around once I get to play again. It sounds like a blast and I like objective gametypes.
Hey 343, maybe you can keep this playlist for a while, or maybe bring it back when its gone? Its a ton of fun to just go chill in this social playlist.
I agree and hope they keep it for a while (held over by popular demand), but it's considered "rotational," so it likely will be replaced in short order:
Quote:
Castle Wars was a lot of fun this afternoon! What are your thoughts on the latest rotational playlist? @ske7ch
I just played a couple rounds last night. All I gotta say is that each round is a little short for my liking. Such a match and a mode like this where it can actually take a lot to push through a solid defense needs more time to be played IMO. Perhaps increase the time and the flag goal by 2? Might be a little much, but IDK.
It's helped with my Mongoose Destroyer comms =)
The Castle Wars playlist has revitalized Halo 5 for me. Hope it stays, hope it expands, hope it grows. Castle Wars with Hammers?
This is an amazing mode. Love it!!!!!!
Oh yeah, that playlist was awesome. The map with the guardian that spawns when OT happens/end of game was by far the greatest and loved getting it every time. That was such an awesome idea!
It is a fun game type but I feel like it should be in social arena.
i like splattering everyone with the mongoose (when it works)
it is,right?
iZactimus wrote:
I am loving this playlist. Lots of fun and great for the commendations. Any idea for how much longer it will be available?
Until this Thursday I think.
It is, lol.
Oh yeah, that playlist was awesome. The map with the guardian that spawns when OT happens/end of game was by far the greatest and loved getting it every time. That was such an awesome idea!
The Guardian was my final addition to the map. I can't tell you how incredible it felt to see it rise from the water for the first time; it was just the icing on the cake.
It can't leave, it just can't leave... I'm not crying, I just got something in my visor...
It can't leave, it just can't leave... I'm not crying, I just got something in my visor...
I have faith it may return again someday in the near future. It was received way better than I thought it would be. It makes me happy to know that there members of the community such as yourself that thoroughly enjoyed this playlist. It just makes the culmination of all of the effort so much sweeter.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19