2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19
i love this playlist but the flager or whatever say it have much warning to kill them
Personally love it, more more movement than husky raid, and energy swords make it intense
Fun, but really hard. It's a real challenge.
Is it strictly the same map every time? If so...I believe there should be some more variety with maps due to how hard it is to score
There are six maps! Perhaps you're just a little unlucky.
i don't like it
I have played Castle Wars in customs and in the new Matchmaking playlist. They are both very similar, but the problem with the game is the fact of lag. There is so many entities on the ground due to all of the Energy Swords that at around the 2 minute mark, the experience is weakened for me due to the lag I recieve along with the friends I play with. I know a lot of work went into this and it is great but there needs to be a "cleanup" at a certain point were all of the weapons that you can not pick up disappear.
it is pretty fun just that on some maps it is OP like the splinter turrets and shade turrets or prophets bane. otherwise it is awesome
Castle wars is so fun
it is pretty fun just that on some maps it is OP like the splinter turrets and shade turrets or prophets bane. otherwise it is awesome
Prophets bane? Are u sure? You're not mixing bane with Vorpal Talon?
Castle Wars is very fun playlist. Great way to get mongoose destroyer commendation :D
There's a Prophets' Bane on The Undercity of Sunaion. :)
omarlotrc wrote:
Where is it? I've played like 1 game in it lol.
omarlotrc wrote:
In the middle, dude! :)
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Lol. I must've lagged out since i never saw it :D
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Lol. I must've lagged out since i never saw it :D
That breaks my heart. Hop into the playlist and make some sweet plays with it before they take the playlist down later today!
i hope they keep the playlist
All of the sword variants are in the game type. Ravening sliver, Vorpal Talon and Prophets Bane
Can't say I'm too happy bout this I mean I get it's a fun game but I think this just makes halo more childish I don't remember playing castle wars in Reach?
Can't say I'm too happy bout this I mean I get it's a fun game but I think this just makes halo more childish I don't remember playing castle wars in Reach?
It was a popular custom game. :)
I hope it sticks around. But the maps could be improved.... more secret passages.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19