5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19
i like the idea of ctf castle
ctf casttle
It can be a cluster sometimes tho lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
It's too bad that literally all the maps are by omarlotrc. He's a decent forger, yeah, but the gamemode is what ruins it. He has it so that spartan charges can be clashed, but consequently that messes up a lot of other mechanics in return.
Just finished up some CTF commendations tonight... Hopefully I can grind out the rest before it's taken down.
omarlotrc wrote:
Literally just came here to say Castle Wars should be a permanent playlist. It is like the natural successor of Grifball, but wayyyyy funner.
Glad you're enjoying it! Do you have a favorite map?
Mausoleum for sure :-)
it is a fun gameplay but it depends sometimes it takes a very long time just to tie 0-0 thats the only downfall but to go on a clash with energy swords is amazing!
Castle Wars is definitely a experienceto enhance your use of a Energy Sword, plasma grenades, and CTF
Map jumping always wins xD
The only thing that ruins this playlist for me is the maps. Mausoleum and Sunaion are absolute garbage, and Hailstone is not bad, but not great either. My problem with Mausoleum is that second level in the middle and the grav lifts that lead to it. This makes it darn near impossible to return your flag if the enemy gets it because you can get it back to your castle sooo -Yoink-ing fast. Sunaion is ruined by the shade turrets and the Prophets' Bane. Sure, all you need to do is destroy the shades, and the Bane is countered by nade spam and simple numbers, but if one team manages to destroy the other's shades, they immediately gain a huge advantage. And a skilled player with the Bane can get all the way to the other team's flag without anyone knowing.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I'm dashboarding out of these two -Yoink- maps every time they show up.

The top three maps are King's Pass, Ecumene Sanctum, and that medieval map (can't remember the name) by a longshot.
I have played castle wars in customs. It's pretty fun
Hey Guys
A Question
Are German People here? I'm looking for Player
Anyone know when this playlist will be taken off? Having a lot of fun with it most fun I've had in a featured playlist for a long time.
Missed 343 twice! Really want the skin, determined to get up if there's a third date!
StuftRock1 wrote:
are absolute garbage
You may not prefer certain maps, which you feel have flaws, issues and problems, but they are not “absolute garbage.”

This playlist was put together through the hard work and generous efforts of community forgers, who deserve our thanks as well as simple respect.

All comments are valid and welcome, but please keep it friendly and constructive.
StuftRock1 wrote:
are absolute garbage
You may not prefer certain maps, which you feel have flaws, issues and problems, but they are not “absolute garbage.”

This playlist was put together through the hard work and generous efforts of community forgers, who deserve our thanks as well as simple respect.

All comments are valid and welcome, but please keep it friendly and constructive.
You're right. What I said was a bit harsh. I apologize. But it is very frustrating how easy it is to defend your flag carrier on Mausoleum and when a guy with Prophets' Bane camps in your castle and spawn kills you on Sunaion. But it's still no excuse for my harshness, and again I apologize.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19