2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
A full party i was in all hid in the buckets one game and the other team kept trying to find us. Obviously we lost, but thr driving back and forth trying to find us was great
Hey 343, maybe you can keep this playlist for a while, or maybe bring it back when its gone? Its a ton of fun to just go chill in this social playlist.
roun

the mode is fun but i cant stand nore than one
For those who are interested, the playdate is in a few hours:

Quote:
Yes! There will indeed be a Community Playdate for Castle Wars! Jump into the playlist on Monday, June 19 at 2PM PT for a chance to storm Team 343's Castle and capture our flags. As always, if you match us during that time, you will receive the 343 Ice Unicorn Skin. We hope to see you there!
Not sure what it has to do with Flag Day but, in case you’re interested, there’s a new Castle Wars playlist that looks interesting.

It is a gamemode focused on flags with teams of blue and red. Flaggy enough for me.
That last sentence sounds flaggy. What a flag!!! Lol j/p This game mode is very interesting and it is fun. This should be a permanent map.
Not sure what it has to do with Flag Day but, in case you’re interested, there’s a new Castle Wars playlist that looks interesting.

It is a gamemode focused on flags with teams of blue and red. Flaggy enough for me.
That last sentence sounds flaggy. What a flag!!! Lol j/p This game mode is very interesting and it is fun. This should be a permanent map.
It actually makes me think of Marching band. We always called the flag tossers "flaggets." Flag is such a fun word.
My biggest benefit from this mode is that it is without a doubt the best place to grind mongoose destroyer commendations. At the beginning of the weekend, I had roughly 65 to go, and now at the end of it, about 12.

It's a godsend if you really care about that kinda stuff. Just wait for an oncoming mongoose, crouch in line with it, wait till it's in range, and then aim a plasma grenade right at the front of it. It doesn't always work, but it does enough so that you can get 1-4 destroyer medals a match.
it is probably the best way however if the person you stick is smart they usually just get out of the mongoose
Why Retro wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Chance to get fire and ice skins today.. 2pm PT or 5pm EST
how many lobbies will 343 have?
There is only one castle wars playlist. You have to play it and hope to match with them. Sadly they don't tell you how many of them are playing or even how long they play.
thanks for the info
I found Castle Wars super fun, I just wish my sword commendations hadn't been completed before...
This playlist is a lot more fun than I thought it would be not being fiesta like I played in customs.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I wish the spartan charges counted as spartan charges
Chill playlist decent for XP and RP
My biggest benefit from this mode is that it is without a doubt the best place to grind mongoose destroyer commendations. At the beginning of the weekend, I had roughly 65 to go, and now at the end of it, about 12.

It's a godsend if you really care about that kinda stuff. Just wait for an oncoming mongoose, crouch in line with it, wait till it's in range, and then aim a plasma grenade right at the front of it. It doesn't always work, but it does enough so that you can get 1-4 destroyer medals a match.
it is probably the best way however if the person you stick is smart they usually just get out of the mongoose
Also helps with grenades ground pounds and cluster lucks👍
Castle Wars is really fun, but the outcome is rarely anything except for a tie. I do hope it sticks around in some capacity, though.
I don't find it very fun tbh

Also helps with grenades ground pounds and cluster lucks👍
i dont know about that though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19