Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Castle Wars Returns [May 10-24]

OP Plastic Hassle

Played five games and I am horrible with the sword but it was fun to play.
Should be a blast as always, looking forward to those Hail Mary sticks!
This makes me wanna download Halo 5 again but gave it to my cousin cause he wanted Halo 5
The playlist is overall pretty fun, but it shows just how broken this game's sword mechanics are.
And the grenades are just stupid. "Hurr he's about to hit me, I know I'll let him kill me and stick him."
My company loves this mode! KOBE!
Skippy575 wrote:
My company loves this mode! KOBE!
Mine to, lol.
I also just read they are doing a community play date in Castle Wars this evening (5/11 at 3 PM Pacific). Does anyone know how long the play date lasts?
The playlist is overall pretty fun, but it shows just how broken this game's sword mechanics are.
And the grenades are just stupid. "Hurr he's about to hit me, I know I'll let him kill me and stick him."
Yea it's pretty dumb that it's a one hit kill when you spartan charge with the sword
I also just read they are doing a community play date in Castle Wars this evening (5/11 at 3 PM Pacific). Does anyone know how long the play date lasts?
They are normally around an hour or soo. If you go on mixer you can see the lengths of the previous ones on the Halo channel. They aren't normally too long since they are during their work day
They are normally around an hour or soo. If you go on mixer you can see the lengths of the previous ones on the Halo channel. They aren't normally too long since they are during their work day
Awesome, thanks.
Yea it's pretty dumb that it's a one hit kill when you spartan charge with the sword
I don't even mean that. I mean that a guy standing still can clash with a guy spartan charging. Except sometimes he loses. Except sometimes he wins.
Sword v sword with full shields is inconsistent as hell. Whether you're both lunging, slashing, one or the other. It's so bad.
I don't even mean that. I mean that a guy standing still can clash with a guy spartan charging. Except sometimes he loses. Except sometimes he wins.
Sword v sword with full shields is inconsistent as hell. Whether you're both lunging, slashing, one or the other. It's so bad.
Oh yea the sword clashes are really annoying . I have never been a fan of melee weapons in general and this doesn't help me like them anymore. Only might play it to get flag commendations finished