Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Champion armor

OP KINGninja422

Will we get another chance to get champion armor?

mod edit: moved to Halo 5 Guardians
Would be cool if we did. I personally wouldn’t use it, but it would be nice to add to the collection.
I hope not. I don't like how now it seems no one can have any exclusive items if they do or accomplish something that others didn't.
If you're referring to the Challenger set (Ultra Rare), I'm afraid it's impossible to obtain. As for Athlon Champion (Legendary), you can only get it through the standard HCS packs when available.
I just hope we get one last chance to get in I'm the type of gamer that likes to get anything that's Within game.
That would be nice, atleast for those that don't have it. Not sure about those who do, though...
I just hope we get one last chance to get in I'm the type of gamer that likes to get anything that's Within game.
I don't think you'll be able to complete this game. They aren't adding anything back into the game & I think some emblems can't be unlocked either such as the beta ones & season ones.
hope so
If it would actually look good I'd appreciate another chance to get it. But it looks awful and (thankfully) I'm not the type of player who likes to get 100% of unlockables even if 75% of those cosmetics look hideous.
Will we get another chance to get champion armor?

mod edit: moved to Halo 5 Guardians
It doesn't look good, but It'd be great to have. I've heard, but I'm not sure if it's true that after you open the classic Helmets pack and open the second one you will get the armor and emblem. One of my friends actually got it this year and all he said was he got it out of a pack. It was only available in 2016 though so IDK.
Aside from the Timmy and Olive helmets; this set and the Achilles set are the only two armor sets I don't have. And honestly, I am okay with that. The Challenger set was a special set available for a limited time only. If you missed it, like I did, than oh well. Would I like to have it and complete my collection, sure I would, because I am a completion. But I missed my chance and therefore it's my loss. I wouldn't want them to bring them back for another shot at something that was suppose to be a "for a limited time" deal. It's just like the special flaming helmet in Reach. Yea, I would like to have it...but I missed it and wouldn't want them to just rerelease it because then it would ruin it for those that managed to get it when they did.