Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Cheaters on antifreeze

OP ORG KAKAROT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
People are able to get on top of red tower and camp up there through the whole game... It's utterly unfair....
Keep spreading, I'm pretty sure it will catch 343i's attention. A lot of the maps has already.
In case 343 doesn't know how, take a look.
I only made that ^ to create awareness.

Edit: Video removed.
People are able to get on top of red tower and camp up there through the whole game... It's utterly unfair....
You must be new to halo. Setting up on the map is not camping..... EDIT: Oh you mean outside the map yea thats not right.
HaloKid wrote:
Needs to be patched, but I want to know who spent the time to figure out the jumps for that lol
I'ts the best when people take the flag up there and drag out a CTF match.
Couldn't you just kill the camper, if you have a BR or DMR it's not too hard right?
That's dumb considering I've been finding myself actually SPAWNED in kill volumes, or launched through them by man cannons.
Couldn't you just kill the camper, if you have a BR or DMR it's not too hard right?
Actually looks like it might be fairly difficult. There's a lot of room for someone to walk around up there, so easy to slink back into cover. Sniper/Beam Rifle would be a better bet, but even then you've got to nail a headshot at what appears to be a kind of weird angle
What about the other two areas you can get out and on top of the map you didn't mention it's not just the red base tower.

Also Recure, Basin, and Coliseum have areas where you can either get on top or out of the map!

While were on the subject when is Orion going to be fixed and put back in rotation?
that's pretty cool but it definitely needs a patch. if you get up there in btb with a binary it's over for the other team. if they pulled all the maps you could get out of, we would have almost none in rotation lol
This seems like it would be unfair in team snipes. Unlimited ammo... Yeah.
I'ts the best when people take the flag up there and drag out a CTF match.
Like H2 Headlong games... I miss that. Banshee the flag up haha.
If the person using the exploit is even remotely decent it will completely ruin any game mode on that map.
This seems to be happening a little too often...
HaloKid wrote:
I never knew this. never happened to me ether. that sucks
I cringe every time Antifreeze comes into the BTB playlist. I hate this map. It's terrible, Ugly, and...terrible. IMO of course.
But if 343 didn't want people to do it, why would they put it in their game?
I've never played on this map yet but I'd say it's only a matter of time before this gets patched. 343 will most likely put in a kill zone that kills players instantly, at least that's what I'd do.
Posting a video here showing how to do it is just gonna make others do it. Smart move...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2