Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Cheaters on antifreeze

OP ORG KAKAROT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
People are able to get on top of red tower and camp up there through the whole game... It's utterly unfair....
What about the other two areas you can get out and on top of the map you didn't mention it's not just the red base tower.

Also Recure, Basin, and Coliseum have areas where you can either get on top or out of the map!

While were on the subject when is Orion going to be fixed and put back in rotation?
I've only seen ppl on red base... I'm sorry
Keep spreading, I'm pretty sure it will catch 343i's attention. A lot of the maps has already.
How can I spread... I am tired of ppl who cant just play a game...
People are able to get on top of red tower and camp up there through the whole game... It's utterly unfair....
You must be new to halo. Setting up on the map is not camping..... EDIT: Oh you mean outside the map yea thats not right.
No I'm not new to halo... I played with hidden league gamers before but this is just like vahalla back in halo 3 and im tired of it
Eyerishi wrote:
I cringe every time Antifreeze comes into the BTB playlist. I hate this map. It's terrible, Ugly, and...terrible. IMO of course.
Word they should just bring snowbound back
That is what we players in halo like to call, Easy targets.
HaloKid wrote:
In case 343 doesn't know how, take a look.
I only made that ^ to create awareness.
whoa, had no idea you could do that. Haven't seen anyone do that yet. At least it's only temporary...ammos gonna run out at some point
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2