[Locked] Choose

OP leoD259

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
+1 Chief (and Blue Team)
Chief.
I want to see new main characters in the future Halo games (adds more variety to the series and expands the universe), but I feel right now, since they stuck with Chief all this time, they should at least finish his story first. Let him finish his story in Halo 6, and then introduce a new cast of Spartans to take the front lines, with Chief's epic legacy getting mentioned from time to time. He can either sacrifice himself, retire, or die of old age. I wouldn't mind a fake "death" where he leads almost everyone to believe he is dead, so he can finally leave his military career and go onto a normal life (if he just said he retired, no one would accept that crap and just keep bothering him to keep saving humanity).

I imagine Locke as this overly aggressive soldier and cocky trashtalker, but way more silent and subtle compared to Sergeant Johnson. I guess it'd be kind of comparable to Dante from the Devil May Cry series, where he trash talks a lot, but he says in this chill and laid-back manner. Most of the UNSC would turn out to really dislike Locke's aggression and trashtalk, but they still give him all the important assignments because he's one of the most capable soldiers there.
Locke sounds interesting but I don't really care.
I would prefer to play as Master Chief because he is the main character in the Halo series. And John S-117 is the best character there is. He is a "Walking Tank" and a "One Man Army".
Both!! Great for story immersion!!
I would like to play as both. But I really want to see what Locke has to offer. But so far for the small bit they talked about him. He seems like an interesting character. So if he's presented right. I will have no problem playing as him in the future. And if he will be the main hero after Master Chief's story is finished then I would be fine with that. As long as everything is done right and not forced or rushed.
Master Chief obviously.
Both like halo 2 with the arbiter
I ideally want to play as Locke when he has his top of the range gear, advanced tactical options hopefully, maybe some flying missions, with a few ONI operatives chucked in maybe at your command (on I side note I really hope Locke is nothing like cocky Palmer). Then I want to play as chief, solo, all damaged armour and cracked visor, maybe talking to himself (in a good way)/some other Forerunner AI he has contacted, barebones weapons and gear sort of scavenging Forerunner and Covenant stuff.
Master chief
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2