Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Christmas Noob Harvest

OP iTz GCO

We ALL know its that time of the year! And I've seen people finding really good harvests. But I'm not I either keep being stuck on the Christmas noob team knowing losing is imminent or I keep dying from dem Spartans charges which is all I see them do (really annoying 3 noobs did that to me once at the same time they killed me but killed each other. Anyway while I can complain all day and night. I want to hear how your harvest has been going.
iTz GCO wrote:
We ALL know its that time of the year! And I've seen people finding really good harvests. But I'm not I either keep being stuck on the Christmas noob team knowing losing is imminent or I keep dying from dem Spartans charges which is all I see them do (really annoying 3 noobs did that to me once at the same time they killed me but killed each other. Anyway while I can complain all day and night. I want to hear how your harvest has been going.
see for yourself http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/HoodedWildKard/video/13480912
HoodedWildKard's Link
thanks for the lazy link 😊
Tis the season to get killing frenzys.
Double triple over tacular fa lalala.

<Played terrible in in placement to take full advantage of the influx.
Its im possible to win with them on your team. Spoiler: Look for the Mjolinir emblem. one game last night I counted 5 of them. They have not figured out to change that, yet.
Tis the season to get killing frenzys.
Double triple over tacular fa lalala.

<Played terrible in in placement to take full advantage of the influx.
even rampages, managed a 22 to 0 game on warzone assault defence when we stopped them at garage wish that game had carried on lol
I'd Reuther win a challenging game but, whatever works for you. Beating noobs gets boring. Bragging about it is kinda sad.
I'd Reuther win a challenging game but, whatever works for you. Beating noobs gets boring. Bragging about it is kinda sad.
I agree, noob hunting is boring as hell. However killing crouch monkeys that never gets old.... noobs need to toggle that off....
They crouch on purpose to be sneaky, so annoying!!
theDevotii wrote:
They crouch on purpose to be sneaky, so annoying!!
lol i see this all the time crouching around around.
Its im possible to win with them on your team. Spoiler: Look for the Mjolinir emblem. one game last night I counted 5 of them. They have not figured out to change that, yet.
I wouldn't say that's mean but it's reasonable, I only wanted to say that they are only noobs because they just started, like me, but I don't think I'm a noob really because I play Halo reach/4/5.
Noobs love the AR and get mad when a magnum kills them.
It's a double edged sword. I play Warzone almost exclusively & have ended up on some teams with significant portions of Xmas noobs that have clearly cost us the game while other times I was on the "All-Pro" team just whooping that -Yoink-. So I have a love-hate relationship with them, at the moment.
It's a double edged sword. I play Warzone almost exclusively & have ended up on some teams with significant portions of Xmas noobs that have clearly cost us the game while other times I was on the "All-Pro" team just whooping that -Yoink-. So I have a love-hate relationship with them, at the moment.
Same. I've been playing the "Holiday Social" and I have been on teams composed of complete noobs and I have also played against such teams. My biggest complaint though, that I've noticed, is a massive increase in people who quit during games. I've lost so many games because either we had one noob on my team and my other teammates quit because of it, or the noobs just quit for whatever reason.
Thanks to the crappy servers, I'm getting beat by noobs. Seriously. Grenades and full magnum clips just aren't enough apparently.