Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

City Warzone Map

OP Slippery Pnut

Where is the city warzone map, that was showed in a few videos?
Here's a better question. Where's the 3 other Warzone maps? Wasn't there supposed to be 6 Warzone maps at launch? I've only played on 3.
Snockooz wrote:
Here's a better question. Where's the 3 other Warzone maps? Wasn't there supposed to be 6 Warzone maps at launch? I've only played on 3.
Oh so there is suppose to be more....
Snockooz wrote:
Your homeboy's only played on 1.
Snockooz wrote:
What? Who?
Snockooz wrote:
The other 3 are just "remixes" of the original 3 that you can only play in Warzone Assault. 343 seems to be fond of this remix bs. It's deceptive and reeks of laziness.
Like that map in halo reach who's name escapes me. It was in CE Anniversary.
Khaotica92 wrote:
Snockooz wrote:
The other 3 are just "remixes" of the original 3 that you can only play in Warzone Assault. 343 seems to be fond of this remix bs. It's deceptive and reeks of laziness.
Not even remixes. Literally the same maps with different weather and a couple of closed off areas. Lol.
Marcos94 wrote:
Khaotica92 wrote:
Snockooz wrote:
Not even remixes. Literally the same maps with different weather and a couple of closed off areas. Lol.
Yeah, I wouldn't really describe them as remixes either... Just deceptive laziness haha.
Marcos94 wrote:
Khaotica92 wrote:
Snockooz wrote:
Yeah, I wouldn't really describe them as remixes either... Just deceptive laziness haha.
Well yeah, Eden and Empire really seem like a true remix...same with Truth and Regret. but changing the skybox and blocking out some areas is pretty meh.
Marcos94 wrote:
Khaotica92 wrote:
Snockooz wrote:
Well yeah, Eden and Empire really seem like a true remix...same with Truth and Regret. but changing the skybox and blocking out some areas is pretty meh.
Eden and empire play pretty differently and Truth and Regret are even more different they that.

as for the OP I assume it will be dropping soon. perhaps with the December update.
Khaotica92 wrote:
Snockooz wrote:
No im pretty sure the other 3 are actually maps. I remember seeing a few videos where there was city warzone map.
I have no idea. It was in the Warzone announcement, but we did not get it at launch... really sucks because playing on the same 3 maps over and over gets old fast.
I have no idea. It was in the Warzone announcement, but we did not get it at launch... really sucks because playing on the same 3 maps over and over gets old fast.
Better then Invasion in Reach
Coming later I assume.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Better then Invasion in Reach
True. I hated Invasion.
Snockooz wrote:
Me...
Chill guys, every month 343 will provide us updates, modes and so on. Maybe tomorrow could be something special :)
I'm assuming the City map is coming with a content update either this month or next month. They are giving this game 8 months of new stuff including maps and new REQs, so only time will tell.
Snockooz wrote:
Oh so there is suppose to be more....
unfortunately at present it's the 3 primary ones, and the slightly modified assault versions