Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Classic Helmet Pack Is Back

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This is the description of what is in the pack. If you have everything unlocked you will get 9 Arena Legendary boosts. This is the only way to get these helmets. They are not in the general pool. So if you want these and missed them the first time around now is the time.

Classic Helmet Pack
Relive old battles with this set of 9 popular Helmets from past Halo games. Subsequent purchases award four Rare or better rarity Visual Customization REQs, while available, and a set of Legendary XP boosts.

Edit: Purchase: $9.99 or 150,000 RP

Helmets included:
  • Mark V Delta (Legendary)
  • Military Police (Ultra Rare)
  • Recon Gen 1 (Ultra Rare)
  • EVA Gen 1 (Ultra Rare)
  • Security Gen 1 (Rare)
  • Operator Gen 1 (Rare)
  • EOD (Rare)
  • CQB (Rare)
  • Pilot (Rare)
Just a little teaser. Was it really 6 months ago?
Hey Dax, you forgot to mention an important detail: it's available for purchase with req points this time! 🎉
150,000 is a lot, but it was only purchasable with money last time, if I remember correctly.
150k is a lot but you get 9 Legendary XP boosts and if you already have everything in the REQ collection its pretty much worth it for leveling up a bit quicker.
What are the helmets you receive?
some helmets for your spartan 2
Thanks DaxSeven09 for the PSA.

This helps those of us who have everything, to level up the XP.
• Mark V Delta – Chief tested, UNSC approved
• CQB – Get up close and personal
• Recon [Gen1] – Past is prologue
• Military Police – Always vigilant
• EOD – Boom goes the Octanitrocubane
• Pilot – Aerospace dominance is always in style
• Operator [Gen1] – Solving problems, Reach style
• Security [Gen1] – Ever watchful for new contingencies
• EVA [Gen1] – Precursor to Wrath and Ruin

Cool, I guess it's time for me to grind 150,000 RP
I am poor.

150K is a lot and would take me about a week to grind.
Hey Dax, you forgot to mention an important detail: it's available for purchase with req points this time! 🎉
150,000 is a lot, but it was only purchasable with money last time, if I remember correctly.
• Mark V Delta – Chief tested, UNSC approved
• CQB – Get up close and personal
• Recon [Gen1] – Past is prologue
• Military Police – Always vigilant
• EOD – Boom goes the Octanitrocubane
• Pilot – Aerospace dominance is always in style
• Operator [Gen1] – Solving problems, Reach style
• Security [Gen1] – Ever watchful for new contingencies
• EVA [Gen1] – Precursor to Wrath and Ruin
Cool, I guess it's time for me to grind 150,000 RP
Thanks guys, I went ahead and added that to the OP.

AllenBIH wrote:
I am poor.

150K is a lot and would take me about a week to grind.
I think you might have about a week to grind for this. The best place for that is WZ Heroic FF use your RP boosts and it will go a lot faster than you think.
Get ready to sell like crazy!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
This is the description of what is in the pack. If you have everything unlocked you will get 9 Arena Legendary boosts. This is the only way to get these helmets. They are not in the general pool. So if you want these and missed them the first time around now is the time.

Classic Helmet PackRelive old battles with this set of 9 popular Helmets from past Halo games. Subsequent purchases award four Rare or better rarity Visual Customization REQs, while available, and a set of Legendary XP boosts.Edit: Purchase: $9.99 or 150,000 RP

Helmets included:
  • EVA Gen 1 (Ultra Rare)
  • Security Gen 1 (Rare)
  • Operator Gen 1 (Rare)
  • EOD (Rare)
  • CQB (Rare)
  • Pilot (Rare)
Are the Legendary XP boosts Arena or Warzone or a mix of both?
Until when will this pack be available?
Mr Vacha wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Classic Helmet PackRelive old battles with this set of 9 popular Helmets from past Halo games. Subsequent purchases award four Rare or better rarity Visual Customization REQs, while available, and a set of Legendary XP boosts.Edit: Purchase: $9.99 or 150,000 RP

Helmets included:
  • EVA Gen 1 (Ultra Rare)
  • Security Gen 1 (Rare)
  • Operator Gen 1 (Rare)
  • EOD (Rare)
  • CQB (Rare)
  • Pilot (Rare)
Are the Legendary XP boosts Arena or Warzone or a mix of both?
Arena
CT6282 wrote:
Until when will this pack be available?
Ske7ch, said during the stream yesterday that it might be up til the end of the week. He didn't give us an exact time frame. If you want it and you don't have the RP's sell everything you have and get to grinding. Don't put it off.
150,000 would take me about a week and a half to achieve. I mainly stick to arena so it would probably take longer.
150,000 would take me about a week and a half to achieve. I mainly stick to arena so it would probably take longer.
How about sticking to WZFF just to help you earn those RP's? If you could push through that you could probably make it.
Why dont you save guys?
I guess its a win win to have, people can get the helmets or get tons of boost.
Man, I really wish I would give away some RP Boosts for those who need to grind WZFF. I currently have the following on hand:
  • 96 Rare RP Boosts
  • 250 RP Jackpots
  • 19 Mission Victories
  • 9 Ultra Rare RP Boosts
  • 9 Legendary RP Boosts
This pack has been available for months. Thing is you have to get online with your phone or computer and go to the Xbox store. Look up halo 5. There are several packs you can get that aren't shown on the halo 5 game itself.

So the pack never came back cause it was never gone. However, buying it with red points is new.
This pack has been available for months. Thing is you have to get online with your phone or computer and go to the Xbox store. Look up halo 5. There are several packs you can get that aren't shown on the halo 5 game itself.

So the pack never came back cause it was never gone. However, buying it with red points is new.
i dont think anyone would spend 10$ on a pack that gives you a random chance at getting that helmet you want matey
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3