Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Classic Helmet Pack

OP DarthCheese6698

Anybody know when the classic helmet pack is going to come back into Halo 5? I have been trying to get those reach helmets for awhile now.
Same, I was told they tell us during the social streams but, I don't know when or where it's streamed on.
Anybody know when the classic helmet pack is going to come back into Halo 5? I have been trying to get those reach helmets for awhile now.
If you go online to the Microsoft store, you can buy it right there. I have no idea, but if you don't want to wait you can just 'cheat' and do it that way.
If you go online to the Microsoft store, you can buy it right there. I have no idea, but if you don't want to wait you can just 'cheat' and do it that way.
He's correct. I reached 100% of armor and helmets but noticed these were missing so I suppose it doesn't come in gold packs. I just went to the Microsoft store and bought it. I just really wanted the recon gen 1 helmet.
Not sure when 343 will put the classic helmet pack back in Halo 5, but like what everyone else is saying, it may be available to buy in the Microsoft store, so you can get that if you are willing to pay the money for it, and also if you don't feel like waiting for the pack to come back.
I bought it through the Microsoft store, but I really wish they would let us know when the special reqs packs are coming back
I know you can buy it but, I already have almost everything, and am just waiting for an excuse to spend a ton of req points again, so I’d rather wait.
when will it come back? I've been waiting for it to come back does anyone know when will it come back.
Yep. I'm waiting as well. Not interested in spending real money when i have a ton of req points waiting to be used. The last time they were available I want to say was last October, but I was short on the req points then. Of course lol.
Yep. I'm waiting as well. Not interested in spending real money when i have a ton of req points waiting to be used. The last time they were available I want to say was last October, but I was short on the req points then. Of course lol.
I didn’t know it was available in October until after the fact, they should put it out more.
Just an fyi. It is finally available again for req points. Just got it today and I had been waiting since last October. Hurry up and nab it before it disappears for another 6-8 months lol. Go Spartan go go go!
Yeah get it now or who knows how long you’ll have to wait
Yes you can go to the Xbox store and purchase it there for $9.99 US but if you don’t want to spend money you can wait until it is brought back the the halo 5 req store. Hoped this helped.
Yes you can go to the Xbox store and purchase it there for $9.99 US but if you don’t want to spend money you can wait until it is brought back the the halo 5 req store. Hoped this helped.
It is in the REQ Store now . Also, you can always use Microsoft Rewards to rack up the $9.99 and get the helmets that way.
Finally brothers! Another victory, put on your helmets and let us go to the battlefield!
Is in the store today