Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Classic Helmets Pack

OP KingJax03

I want to know if it will ever come back and if not 343i can you please put them in the req pool
It's always available for purchase using cash on the Microsoft store. Aside from that it's only brought back for events. That won't change.
It's always available for purchase using cash on the Microsoft store. Aside from that it's only brought back for events. That won't change.
Thanks that's good to know
KingJax03 wrote:
I want to know if it will ever come back and if not 343i can you please put them in the req pool
On the store of the Xbox search
Halo 5 classic helmet req pack and purchase!
:-)
Dang. I'm wanting this one too for the Pilot helmet. (already have the other classics somehow) But I don't want to spend actual cash money for one helmet. Hope it comes back into rotation soon on the in-game REQ store so I can just use my RP.

QUOTES:
Massello01 wrote:

KinJax03 wrote:

iviUi2D3i2 responded:
I sincerely, especially this late in the cycle, do not want to shell out hard earned income via real life labor in order to purchase intangible, virtual, and fleeting goods
designed to temporarily satisfy some sort of meek, and truthfully useless ego trip. Spending actual currency on petty, easily forgotten, brusquely passed over, highly
juvenile virtual novelties, in lieu of real world things like food, shelter, and education to help my loved ones survive and thrive. Idealistically, this sort of transaction should be relegated to rewards received through hard work and dedication within the game itself. So please! 343i! Hear my pleas. There are truthfully others who share this sentiment as well, yet choose to give in due to the sense of dread, and rightly feeling disenfranchised to the point that their voices won't be heard, let alone acted upon. "LET US EAT CAKE!!" ;)

We promise to do the dishes after and wipe our mouths, and to wash our hands before bed! And please don't read this as a one off regarding specific subject matter. This is a microcosm of more than one singular issue for anyone to point the finger at the solitary hands of Halo, 343i, Microsoft, Gearbox or even Bungie alone. All of these entities
and likely more, be they individuals, studios, or game company 'Powerhouses'.

343i, I beg that you don't follow the Battle Royale 'fad'. In its heyday, Halo was mysterious and innovative on both Multiplayer and especially Campaign. Royale is over-saturated and likely will implode soon. So please don't simply end up late to that party while returning from the bathroom with you're shirts un-tucked and TP stuck to your shoes. I'm not too proud to admit, I'm simply begging here. Myself and others have always enjoyed how the simplicity, married to secretive complexities tucked away, within the fantastically great stories being told in all of Halo Media from both Multi-Player and Campaign, as well as the books, comics, films, and further media yet to arrive.

The sheer innovation that CE, H2, and to some extent H3 gave courage to others, to emulate Halo with varying success over time, has undeniably driven a number of "cookie-cutter games" to what they have now become; a quick cash grab caught in the maelstrom of rapidly released titles that carry no weight nor narrative substance. Things are often rushed by hungry wallets and pockets, while game creativity takes a back seat to crunch time so that a large powerhouse company meets deadlines designed to reap maximum potential profit, no matter the future outcome of a game franchise. Stepping back a few beats here, I do realize I didn't mention Reach, nor Halo 4. I'm sorry but from my perspective, those two games made a daring attempt at redefining the Arena Shooter genre but in my personal view, they fell short due to so many exploits, and slow pacing; as well as the questionably divisive Storytelling injected into Halo 4.

After such a long hiatus away from Halo games (the Reach Beta, back when my old 360 gave me RROD), I'v meagerly kept up with the franchise from outside of the
bubble. It wasn't until I finally decided to purchase an Xbox One seeing as it came packaged with The MCC and I wished to revisit some of my old haunts. After some time
that nostalgia wore itself thin; until I cracked and decided to give Halo 5 Guardians a chance. Halo 5 has renewed my faith in Halo Multiplayer. It is fast paced, has many game modes, and (for me, at least) captures the essence of how i felt when playing aggressive Halo 2 MP. Especially once I became familiarized with the abilities and sheer speed of gameplay. I began playing Multiplayer much later than many other gamers (around early 2018??) and had so much catching up to do. Yet the more I played, the more I felt that THIS was what I'd always wanted form a Halo MP Experience! Since making the jump two years ago, I've rarely played another game since (save GoW-4, which was fun in it's own right, yet it was not Halo).

I can only hope that Infinite will retain that intangible "feel" that one can only get from a Halo game.
iviUi2D3i2 wrote:
Dang. I'm wanting this one too for the Pilot helmet. (already have the other classics somehow) But I don't want to spend actual cash money for one helmet. Hope it comes back into rotation soon on the in-game REQ store so I can just use my RP.
Dema117 wrote:
KingJax03 wrote:
:-)
I hope for it come true