Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Classic Helmets To Be Released Early Febuary

OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ske7ch recently revealed on reddit that the classic helmets teased with the Monitor's Bounty update will be released in early Febuary, so you'd better start saving your req points! Heres a link to the post. Which helmet are you most excited for? I'll probably rock Pilot for a while then switch to Recon Gen1.
That seems pretty legit (to me, at least).

In terms of helmets, I don't know which one to pick. They all look great.
So, has it been announced that is just helmets or full armor sets? Also, CQB all the way!
Exenius wrote:
Ske7ch recently revealed on reddit that the classic helmets teased with the Monitor's Bounty update will be released in early Febuary. Heres a link to the post. Which helmet are you most excited for?
Delta!

I'm planning to combine it with MK. IV
Exenius wrote:
Ske7ch recently revealed on reddit that the classic helmets teased earlier will be released in early Febuary. Heres a link to the post. Which helmet are you most excited for?
i go with mark v........are they only releasing helmets?
So, has it been announced that is just helmets or full armor sets? Also, CQB all the way!
Exenius wrote:
Ske7ch recently revealed on reddit that the classic helmets teased earlier will be released in early Febuary. Heres a link to the post. Which helmet are you most excited for?
i go with mark v........are they only releasing helmets?
Nothing has been said about armor pieces so I'd assume its only the helmet. I don't know for sure though.
Do we have pics of the armor yet?
If I got Mark V Delta first, let's just face it; I wouldn't even touch the other helmets. But if I got EVA Gen1 first, I'd wear that with some bulky armor, throw on some white and brown paint and call myself the Meta (from Red vs. Blue). I can do his growl pretty well, so that would be fun to do at my friends over Xbox Live!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I don't think so.

It would be nice if 343 added some of these armours in the update.
BeneficBen wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I don't think so.

It would be nice if 343 added some of these armours in the update.
Yeah, I wear Wrath in homage to those. I miss Reach armor.
I believe that Grim said on Twitter some time ago that only the helmets are planned.
Has there been anything else being told about it? is it being released by itself or is there a possibility that it will have other content with it?
I don't see why we should save up Req points. They said these will be unlockable helmets.

If beating the game on Legendary is a prerequisite I sure hope I whichever of them that demands that immediately. I beat all the games on Legendary to get Helioskrill, but even did Halo 5 despite it not being necessary.
I don't see why we should save up Req points. They said these will be unlockable helmets.

If beating the game on Legendary is a prerequisite I sure hope I whichever of them that demands that immediately. I beat all the games on Legendary to get Helioskrill, but even did Halo 5 despite it not being necessary.
Ske7ch also hinted that they will not be available from gold packs only a pack that can be bought with req points or real money. $10 or 80000 req points if I were to guess. I couldn't find the link to the post , but here is a image.

I think they mean "unlocked" through either req packs or microtransactions.

Quote from ske7ch:
"can confirm that they'll be available for both RP and real currency purchase.".

Another quote from ske7ch:

"Hate to burst anyone's bubble here.. BUT I wouldn't get too worked up over elaborate systems to unlock helmets. I agree that's super fun and awesome but it's not something that's implemented for these helmets. The important thing I wanted to stress in today's reveal is that they won't _require_ money (though for convenience it's safe to assume a dedicated REQ pack will be sold)."
Just let everyone know the current schedule is for early February but that is not a confirmation either the schedule could change there is no official date yet.
Exenius wrote:
Ske7ch recently revealed on reddit that the classic helmets teased with the Monitor's Bounty update will be released in early Febuary, so you'd better start saving your req points! Heres a link to the post. Which helmet are you most excited for? I'll probably rock Pilot for a while then switch to Recon Gen1.
Thanks! :D
Exenius wrote:

Ske7ch also hinted that they will not be available from gold packs only a pack that can be bought with req points or real money. $10 or 80000 req points if I were to guess. I couldn't find the link to the post , but here is a image.
...Augh. Now I want to know how I can earn them cause I'm tight on dosh.
If I got Mark V Delta first, let's just face it; I wouldn't even touch the other helmets. But if I got EVA Gen1 first, I'd wear that with some bulky armor, throw on some white and brown paint and call myself the Meta (from Red vs. Blue). I can do his growl pretty well, so that would be fun to do at my friends over Xbox Live!
All we'd need after that is the Brute Shot.
The new helmets are in the customize spartan interface. I recommend checking them out, truly beautiful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2