Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Classic movement playlist

OP Peyote Wizard

Could we get a playlist without sprint? I think it would be a good idea to test the waters and see how it would play out. We could keep clamber and thruster so the maps are still playable but without sprint. I always love playing the H3 throwback playlist, but it makes me wonder what it would be like with clamber and thrust giving more options to escape but not making it too easy to just run away from a gunfight.
Could we get a playlist without sprint? I think it would be a good idea to test the waters and see how it would play out. We could keep clamber and thruster so the maps are still playable but without sprint. I always love playing the H3 throwback playlist, but it makes me wonder what it would be like with clamber and thrust giving more options to escape but not making it too easy to just run away from a gunfight.
the h3 throwback playlist doesn't have sprint... not sure when its coming back tho
https://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14157-h5-evolved-settingsdetails-v4-update-part-2-maps/

This is a little gametype called Evolved Slayer with its own custom forge maps. In my opinion, these settings are absolutely the best "old-school" gameplay hybrid in Halo 5. Plays a lot like Halo 2/3 and is better (imo) than the Halo 3 throwback playlist. Unfortunately, you never see it in the custom browser, but if you've got some friends I highly recommend trying this gametype out. Check out the link for a full breakdown on how the game plays and how to access it.
I think the main issue would be the map design... Other than that, I'm all in.
Sypriz wrote:
the h3 throwback playlist doesn't have sprint... not sure when its coming back tho
February 21st! I'm excited. It's the one playlist that brings all my friends back to Halo 5.
  • Feb 21: Halo 3 Classic Throwback rotates in for Roaming King
JB Linken wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
February 21st! I'm excited. It's the one playlist that brings all my friends back to Halo 5.
  • Feb 21: Halo 3 Classic Throwback rotates in for Roaming King
good to know, thx