OP Whitedooom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Whitedooom wrote:
RulerOTW wrote:
I just played a Slayer game under Anniversary throwback, and all 3 of my team quit on me!
2 had zero kills, so they probably never started.
the 3rd had about 10 kills, so probably quit after seeing we were losing.
I kept going, unaware they had quit, and was wondering why the game was so hard. I kill a red spartan, and I'm killed by 3 other Reds. Before my spirit finally floats away to the respawn dimension, I look around and see them leisurely walking over my body.

I did what I could, and stretched the game out until we ran out of time. they still won with 30 something
I take that time to mess with the other team and just relax. Maybe get up for some water or a snack while the others are forced to find me over and over again! You still get your xp and req points
Exactly! The moment I realised or suspected I was alone, I relaxed and was no longer frustrated at being killed mercilessly. I decided to use their over confidence against them. All four of them were running about the map together. so I hid in a corner, drew their attention and as they were coming, i picked them off one by one with a shotgun to the face! the 4th one killed me, though. it turned out to be fun.
but if that happens link, the players think i quit and, if they want, they can report me?? I m so frustrated, i also lost -30 csr in that match.
Oh yeah I think we've all been in situations where 1 or possibly more team members quit in the start/middle/end of the match. Can't do much about it. Regardless it's just a game and I just try to enjoy it given the circumstances. There's always going to be people who can't handle losing, which is sad.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3