I have be browsing through the forums lately and I have seen the appearance of "Free Codes and "Gift Code" and such. I am well aware that asking for them is a violation, I simply would like to know what they are. Thanks! :)
I have be browsing through the forums lately and I have seen the appearance of "Free Codes and "Gift Code" and such. I am well aware that asking for them is a violation, I simply would like to know what they are. Thanks! :)
What do you mean could you elaborate possibly?
I think it’s mainly Platinum and Gold packs.
They are asking for free codes of Halo 5 and Halo 5 req packs.
There are stuff that gives you codes for req packs.... For example if you buy certain mega blocks sets some came with a code for a req pack.... If you are a loot crate subscriber each crate comes with a code for a req pack... I bought a Halo shirt from Jinx and it had a req pack code... Stuff like that. The codes vary some are pretty much daily win level packs and some are like a gold level pack. I gave the code away from one of my loot crates because it was a code for a odst shirt for your Xbox avatar.
I think hes asking where you can get them not specifically asking for them.
The only code I want is one for the Recon armor from Axe
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
I think if im not mistaken you can can obtain that item in the req system. But i also could be wrong so....
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
I think if im not mistaken you can can obtain that item in the req system. But i also could be wrong so....
Yeah Im not sure if you can either, but either way I still want the armor lol
Wait , about codes , there are armor codes?(i knew there are weapon skins codes but not armor too) (not asking for codes)
Any questione?
Massello01 wrote:
Any questione?
It means to explain said item. So basically im saying if the op could explain there post in detail as much as they can in order to clarify.