Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Commendations a bit too easy?

OP I NOBLE FOUR I

Hey guys I got H5 on Tuesday and played a lot of campaign the first days and I need to admit I really love the game so far.
The Campaign caught me by surprise (in a positive way), the graphics are awesome (both cutscenes and in game) and the mp is fine (except some crazy spawn points :D ), but one thing caught my attention really fast:
The commendations are quite easy to complete, I only played a few hours (totally sucked in my first matches, but now I'm getting 2 kd insted of 0,7 ^^) and already have quite a few nearing mastery. I hope they increase the levels to ten in the future so it's more of a challenge, or am I the only one noticing this?

Off-Topic: Why are Spartans no longer viewable in pre-game lobbies?
Some seem very easy, I've already maxed quite a few, but other's like the boltshot may take forever, so be careful in wanting them to get harder.
Just be glad there isn't one for the plasma pistol anymore..... *shivers
Some are easy like the guy above said.

I have yet to get a ground pound kill though. =(
What I don't get is, after level 5 of 5, you're done for that commendation, no? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones in Reach had more tiers and took you longer, no?
The only one that seems hard to me is surviving an entire game of breakout.
Meh. Commedations have always been relatively simple.
In Halo Reach the commendations is too long. In Halo 5 the commendations is too short.
Some seem very easy, I've already maxed quite a few, but other's like the boltshot may take forever, so be careful in wanting them to get harder.
Yeah I think you're right here.
Just be glad there isn't one for the plasma pistol anymore..... *shivers
Oh yeah this and the mongoose one were a nightmare in Halo 4 :\
Some are easy like the guy above said.

I have yet to get a ground pound kill though. =(
Try playing strongholds, some of the bases are perfect to clear them with a groundpound, I'm currently heading towards level 3 of this commendation.
What I don't get is, after level 5 of 5, you're done for that commendation, no? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones in Reach had more tiers and took you longer, no?
Yep this is exactly what I'am talking about, just take the Spartan slayer one it's doable in a few hours...
ShotyMcFat wrote:
The only one that seems hard to me is surviving an entire game of breakout.
Yeah that's right, kind of hard to do ^^
haloboi wrote:
Meh. Commedations have always been relatively simple.
Simple? Yes! Easy to max out fast? No, definitely not...
In Halo Reach the commendations is too long. In Halo 5 the commendations is too short.
Actually I have to admit I really enjoyed Reach's commendation system, but that might be so because I'm a Reach fanboy :D