OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe we oughtta stick to fun, entertaining customs games. I attended the last CCN and we were playing BTB and someone get upset cause I was sniping people too much :/
Maybe we oughtta stick to fun, entertaining customs games. I attended the last CCN and we were playing BTB and someone get upset cause I was sniping people too much :/
I know the feeling. It's hard to "switch" yourself between serious attitudes from Arena / Warzone to goofier ones for Customs.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I know the feeling. It's hard to "switch" yourself between serious attitudes from Arena / Warzone to goofier ones for Customs.
Yeah, it was fun none the less tho :D
I'd like to suggest another piece of feedback: For every person participating in each monthly custom night, each person must have at least one custom game for everyone else to play.

The mods' selections for customs are awesome and all, but it's unfair that they're the only ones supplying all the fun. Letting others take the helm is a great way to diversify the fun, but to also ease the pressure on the moderators who may be present.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'd like to suggest another piece of feedback: For every person participating in each monthly custom night, each person must have at least one custom game for everyone else to play.

The mods' selections for customs are awesome and all, but it's unfair that they're the only ones supplying all the fun. Letting others take the helm is a great way to diversify the fun, but to also ease the pressure on the moderators who may be present.
Having the monitors in charge of the lobby is less about fun and more about maintaining order. There are good reasons why we don't elect to put other user support in charge, which include preventing irreverent lobby booting and preventing selection of inappropriate game types. It's fine if we get ideas for custom games from others, and we can always bookmark those games to load up. And just because we host a community night once a month doesn't mean other people can't also schedule community game nights on their own time. We don't have a monopoly on community game nights.
Chimera30 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

Having the monitors in charge of the lobby is less about fun and more about maintaining order. There are good reasons why we don't elect to put other user support in charge, which include preventing irreverent lobby booting and preventing selection of inappropriate game types. It's fine if we get ideas for custom games from others, and we can always bookmark those games to load up. And just because we host a community night once a month doesn't mean other people can't also schedule community game nights on their own time. We don't have a monopoly on community game nights.
That is a good point, indeed. I respect it.

*thumbs up*
I loved it as it was my first one so far and glad to be part of it. As a suggestion maybe should do Blood Gulch (I don't know which version we should do but I guess a vote would be a option) and it would be like some mythic fiesta.
I loved it as it was my first one so far and glad to be part of it. As a suggestion maybe should do Blood Gulch (I don't know which version we should do but I guess a vote would be a option) and it would be like some mythic fiesta.
I'd like to emphatically say that blood gulch has been in too many Halo games and it should remain dead and buried. I vote we avoid it like the plague lol
I'd like to emphatically say that blood gulch has been in too many Halo games and it should remain dead and buried. I vote we avoid it like the plague lol
....Fine......Does Valhalla count?
I was wondering how exactly I could sign up to join.
I was wondering how exactly I could sign up to join.
Just follow this thread. When they set up the time and date, post that you would like to join, and they will do their best to accommodate!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If you'd like to submit your map for matchmaking you can do that here. If you would like to recruit players you can do that here. This thread wasn't meant for either, and isn't really the best place to be posting.
Exenius wrote:
If you'd like to submit your map for matchmaking you can do that here. If you would like to recruit players you can do that here. This thread wasn't meant for either, and isn't really the best place to be posting.
My bad just trying to figure out how to get exposure for my maps and gametypes thanks for the links! I seen it was a custom lobby and this is a great custom game if you ever want to try it out its alot of fun.
definitely need WZ for Forge Edition, or at least fireteam missions like there were in halo 4
anything where I get to kick forerunner and covenant -Yoink- would be AMAZING :)
definitely need WZ for Forge Edition, or at least fireteam missions like there were in halo 4
anything where I get to kick forerunner and covenant -Yoink- would be AMAZING :)
This thread is about feedback for the Monitor Playdate events. Keep on topic please.
keeping totally on topic: when and where can we expect a play date for australian users???
keeping totally on topic: when and where can we expect a play date for australian users???
Each playdate will happen once every month, usually within the first few days of the month in question. The mods will set up a lobby (or two if necessary) to allow people to get in.
Maybe in these nights we can also test out people's custom built maps they haven't really been recognized for, like a know a ton of people with grifball maps, slayer maps etc. that they would love to test out
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5