OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
The only drawback for me is that I'm rarely if ever available the first weekend of the month. Cool stuff nonetheless.
Maybe in these nights we can also test out people's custom built maps they haven't really been recognized for, like a know a ton of people with grifball maps, slayer maps etc. that they would love to test out
This isn't really designed to be a playtest session. The forgers/cartographers do those kinds of nights so that would be the place to go for playtesting. We want to have fun, not spend ages getting maps/gametypes from people to see if they work and stuff.

We can consider it but I'm doubtful that this will be a regular thing. :)
I did not participate in the community carnage night, although I'd be interested next time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just out of curiosity when will the next community carnage night be held on?
I'm going to guess May 6th (which also happens to be a Warzone Charity day as long as the REQs don't screw themselves up)
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'm going to guess May 6th (which also happens to be a Warzone Charity day as long as the REQs don't screw themselves up)
If they do. Wow the event will be a disaster.
HaXoR73 wrote:
As far as I'm aware a date hasn't been set yet. Once there is a confirmed date, confirmed host, and a game plan we'll be happy to let everyone know.

343 are working on the req situation, which should hopefully allow Warzone charity Weekend to go off without a hitch.
Im more open towards a BTB with a large CQC area. Im more towards a good gunfight :3
HaXoR73 wrote:
As far as I'm aware a date hasn't been set yet. Once there is a confirmed date, confirmed host, and a game plan we'll be happy to let everyone know.

343 are working on the req situation, which should hopefully allow Warzone charity Weekend to go off without a hitch.
Thanks for the awesome game. I can't wait to see what else is planned for the future! :D
Spoiler:
Show

quintilian wrote:
Hey guys, I had an idea for customising assassinations, that could be implemented into halo 6. To take it deeper and customise particular stages of the assassination animations with pre set animations that fluidly transition between one another.
For example:STAGE 1 - Initiation: Is the beginning of the animation, where your spartan first engages the opponents with a punch, kick, spinning them around etc.
STAGE 2 - Incapacitate: Where your spartan kicks over, stabs, pushes, punches, headbutts etc. basically how they beat up the opponent.
STAGE 3 - Finisher: This stage could have more style and add a personal touch for the player, allowing them to add a level of finesse to the animation, such as a back-flip kicking off the opponent, a headbutt, throwing them away, kneeing them in the face etc.
What are your thoughts?
This thread is not about Halo 6. This thread is for coming up with ideas and feedback for to custom night held every once in awhile!
quintilian, please do not spam off-topic posts in different threads that have nothing to do with what you want to discuss.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate comments.
Spoiler:
Show
is there going to be one this month?
i dont get it
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5