[Locked] Community Carnage Night - Feedback and Thoughts

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This thread is about members of the waypoint community getting together to play and have a ton of laughs, not about how to change the game!
ok how do i sign up and i can possibly make it
DR2D20 wrote:
There currently aren't any dates scheduled and the whole event has been on a hiatus for a bit. If you click the little "follow" button at the top of the thread you will be notified when a monitor posts the next date.
DR2D20 wrote:
Just follow the thread, and you will see the times and dates, and post that you would like to join, and you will be sent an invite to join.
Exenius wrote:
DR2D20 wrote:
There currently aren't any dates scheduled and the whole event has been on a hiatus for a bit. If you click the little "follow" button at the top of the thread you will be notified when a monitor posts the next date.
ok i followed this
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
*Comment redacted for reasons concerning the above*
Down for sure all day
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Unpinning and locking :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5